Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 2/23/2022 at 9:51 PM, boobatella said:

not Liddos always picking out some bad looks to drag Sarah and "prove" how she doesn’t know how to do makeup and then the second she posts a pic or appears at a red carpet y’all thirst over how amazing she looks

Sarah literally won an emmy for her makeup in AHS and created hundreds of looks for the show, the countess looks are one of the prettiest she’s ever looked for me, yet apparently Sarah can’t do makeup, I’m so sick of this nitpicking 

Her makeup looks so horrible here omg

spacer.png

spacer.png

I was not talking about the you Tarah Banno we love you :kiss:

A Popster Is Born 18,594
On 2/23/2022 at 9:59 PM, Samueld9 said:

What was the post donnie ?

That lykke li, a member of ATRL with semi reliable reputation, said that the dates are coming tomorrow morning and that the US dates are moved to September.

The Fame Popster 388
On 2/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

That lykke li, a member of ATRL with semi reliable reputation, said that the dates are coming tomorrow morning and that the US dates are moved to September.

Okay thanks 😊 

The Fame Popster 388
On 2/23/2022 at 4:17 PM, Samueld9 said:

Okay thanks 😊 

On 2/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

There’s probably many more other date if the moving the us date in September 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

not Liddos always picking out some bad looks to drag Sarah and "prove" how she doesn’t know how to do makeup and then the second she posts a pic or appears at a red carpet y’all thirst over how amazing she looks

Sarah literally won an emmy for her makeup in AHS and created hundreds of looks for the show, the countess looks are one of the prettiest she’s ever looked for me, yet apparently Sarah can’t do makeup, I’m so sick of this nitpicking 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm so happy for your bravery and willingness to defend your job:applause: 

Do not listen to the haters Sarah , you are the best

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,498
On 2/23/2022 at 3:21 PM, Samueld9 said:

There’s probably many more other date if the moving the us date in September 

I would be very happy if she added a couple more dates in the US. One or two on the west coast, one in Texas, one in Florida. Just to round out the rest of the region. Right now, she’s only performing for the north/east coast.  

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,309
On 2/23/2022 at 5:58 PM, La Chatte said:

I thought I was on your ignored list :gaycat:

what happened ? :catwalk:

Did you finally see the light ? :catwalk:

I gave you another opportunity

Next time will ignore you forever

Kisses :icant:

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 2/23/2022 at 10:37 PM, emig_09 said:

I gave you another opportunity

Next time will ignore you forever

Kisses :icant:

Levitating has now surpassed 1.5B streams on Spotify :applause: we love a smash hit :applause:

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 2/23/2022 at 8:42 PM, Fame Romance said:

Why can’t we have a boost like this :nicki_scream:

How can these 2011 fossils her these TikTok boosts like that  Gaga just have poker face absorbing all the streans from the other songs that do end up getting attention :toofunny:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,613
On 2/23/2022 at 9:49 PM, Mr. V said:

all this boyfreind talk and here i am-

giphy-28.gif

Hide contents

:cry:

Ohhh same, same. Like, can you stop being happy right before my eyes tf 

right-in-front-of-my-salad-memes.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh no no no no sis, you cannot post a rant like this and then expect people to believe you're not Sarah. Come on now :icant:

Spoiler

Kidding bestie. You know I luv ya ❤️

Serious talk, I just think the thing with Sarah is that she’s a hit or miss way too many times. She has her style that needs more development and improvement, but that doesn't mean shes always bad at her job. It’s just that it happens way too often. 

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 2/23/2022 at 6:01 PM, Mr. V said:

im also 25 tho

Reveal hidden contents

giphy-28.gif

If it makes you feel better, Im turning 29 in March and still no relationship :dean_scream:

And Im ok like this tbh

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 2/23/2022 at 11:24 PM, Doncho said:

If it makes you feel better, Im turning 29 in March and still no relationship :dean_scream:

And Im ok like this tbh

I'm 25 and I think i will be forever alone. 

But I don't care. Everyone should be happy even if he/she is alone. No need of another person to make our life better. It's only ourselves that we can make our life better and happy:traumatica:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 2/23/2022 at 11:09 PM, Andreu said:

at least she's alive :applause:

YAS, i am sure she is gonna slay and take revenge of the Oscar snub. She is gonna give us everything, i can feel it. The Academy will be so mad that they didn't nominate Gaga and won't have her in their show:traumatica:

• yaas, gaga 1