Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

On 2/23/2022 at 8:00 PM, HaterOfHaters said:

I know a little bit about everyone on this forum :ninja: but I wouldn't make a book about it because it would sell less than Smile :ninja:

Oohhh :flutter:

Do you know about me? I'm kinda local so it's okay if you don't.

Ms I am a local

• lol 4

The Fame Popster 299
On 2/22/2022 at 9:30 PM, Fame Romance said:

Most streamed remix albums on Spotify :

#1 Justin Bieber - Never Say Never: The Remixes (2011): 244.9M

#2 Linkin' Park - Reanimation (2002): 206.4M

#3 Jennifer Lopez -  J to tha L–O! The Remixes (2002): 173.4M

#4 Michel Jackson - BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR/ HIStory In The Mix (1997): 87.0M

#5 Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia (2020): 59.9M

#6 Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica (2021): 57.0M

I though dua's remix album surpassed 100M last summer, i saw it on atrl.

What happened?

DoC serving longevity :giveup:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/23/2022 at 9:14 PM, Nemanja said:

maybe some people would be less frustrated if they slept more in someone bed

well everything in life is about numbers so hopefully beds plural

spacer.png 

• lol 4

On 2/23/2022 at 7:12 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Nothing did work when she was having business men (Troy Carter almost made her quit music). Also for her this team does work since she had a lot of success with her (this whole thing that she does its a team work bc she is not working alone). Gaga will always have a special connection with people that she works with, new people or her friends, you name it, that's how she works and everyone that works or has worked with her, always says great things about her. That's the true fact, you'll have to change her personality for her to not have "friends" backstage which will never happen and should not happen in my opinion.

But her team can be friends with her and at the same time prevent at least some of the announcements from leaking and credit the right songs under her music videos. It’s obviously great that she likes her team, but unfortunately they are clearly not the most competent and it hurts to think how much bigger she could be with a better team. I am truly amazed that there are people still defending them even after the hell of an era Chromatica was

Edited by CherryPie
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/23/2022 at 9:25 PM, CherryPie said:

But her team can be friends with her and at the same time prevent at least some of the announcements from leaking and credit the right songs under her music videos. It’s obviously great that she likes her team, but unfortunately they are clearly not the most competent and it hurts to think how much bigger she could be with a better team. I am truly amazed that there are people still defending them even after the hell of an era Chromatica was

Read my past comments, I did said that I want them to improve when it comes to charts and communication. Gaga is also a part of her team aswell and honestly, she doesn't care enough about charts and stuff like this. If I told a fact about them that doesn't mean that I suddenly love their work, I did said in the past and a lot of times that the promo for Chromatica was luckluster which means that I'm also not glad with her promotion. Things doesn't have to be all black or white with them, there's good and bad things with her team.

A Popster Is Born 14,819
On 2/23/2022 at 8:25 PM, CherryPie said:

Yep, it's like some of you can't get the point that being friends and not being the worst management out there can be (and are, ffs!) compatible. At the end of the day, I'm not asking for her team to be like Troy, all I'm asking is for the leaking to stop and to not try to make CIII chart on the UK instead of 911 :rip:

ouEjBgf.gif

• paws up 4
  • thanks 5
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 2/23/2022 at 9:12 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Read my past comments, I did said that I want them to improve when it comes to charts and communication. Gaga is also a part of her team aswell and honestly, she doesn't care enough about charts and stuff like this. If I told a fact about them that doesn't mean that I suddenly love their work, I did said in the past and a lot of times that the promo for Chromatica was luckluster which means that I'm also not glad with her promotion. Things doesn't have to be all black or white with them, there's good and bad things with her team.

But the problem is that her team doesn’t show any signs of improvement. If anything they are only getting worse. But Gaga won’t get rid of them because, as you said, she doesn’t care about charts, and it’s also comfortable for her to have a group of yes-men around her. It’s the fans who suffer because of that

Edited by CherryPie
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/23/2022 at 10:21 PM, CherryPie said:

But the problem is that her team doesn’t show any signs of improvement. If anything they are only getting worse. But Gaga won’t get rid of them because, as you said, she doesn’t care about charts, and it’s also comfortable for her to have a group of yes-men around her. It’s the fans who suffer because of that

More like a group of people that supports her (yes men means they agree with everything she says which is not the case if you followed her interviews, wont go further with this bc honestly I'm sick of this convo). She wont just get another team because some of you don't like the promo that she gets when she doesn't actually care that much about charts herself and some of you really need to deal with this. 

A Popster Is Born 14,819
On 2/23/2022 at 9:27 PM, La Chatte said:

Why I hit into the stan world

spacer.png

I wish I was just the GP and not checking every 1 hour update for an artist on a chart thread

spacer.png

Do you check this thread even while being with your bf? That's commitment right there, ma'am

ouEjBgf.gif

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 2/23/2022 at 9:17 PM, danwasd said:

Yep, it's like some of you can't get the point that being friends and not being the worst management out there can be (and are, ffs!) compatible. At the end of the day, I'm not asking for her team to be like Troy, all I'm asking is for the leaking to stop and to not try to make CIII chart on the UK instead of 911 :rip:

ouEjBgf.gif

This + properly doing her makeup 

If she looked like she did for Variety cover with Jake Gylleenhaal or Jimmy Kimmel Oscar campaign interview she would’ve scored at least 1 more hit per era :delulu_bird: