Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Not Out-Out Kats on ATRL trying to shade Gaga,saying that ,911 wasn't charted at all in contrast to WIG. 

The way they forgot that in the last years ,Gaga got 2 #1 hits songs and a #5 peak flop

On 2/23/2022 at 5:45 PM, little legend said:

Not Out-Out Kats on ATRL trying to shade Gaga,saying that ,911 wasn't charted at all in contrast to WIG. 

The way they forgot that in the last years ,Gaga got 2 #1 hits songs and a #5 peak flop

Imagine comparing a song that was half a year old that got a mv and 1min performance with 0 playlisting and not even sent to radio to a brand new song that was sent to radio, got playlisting and mv, performed at SNL and debuted in time for her Vegas residency :icant:

If 911 had all what WIG had+ was brand new it would more likely than not debut top 3 :billie:

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833

Like it or not that "sh*t" team made out of her "friends" is one of the major reason why Gaga decided to go on with her career. We probably would not have reasons to complain today without people that supports her backstage. I know this probably hurts a lot of you but you can't deny the facts (I recognize that they are far from the best when it comes to charts or communication but still a fact is a fact) 

• thanks 1

On 2/23/2022 at 5:42 PM, danwasd said:

Who would that a team made completely out of her friends wouldn't be the optimal thing to do

spacer.png

B-but they are coming for EGOT👉👈

And…and Gaga likes them= they are competent :shark:

• lol 1

On 2/23/2022 at 6:08 PM, HaterOfHaters said:

If I told you that Levitating alone spent 400 DAYS on TTH and had 4 covers, would you believe it? :rip:

It's one of the best recent pop songs so it deserves it :oscar:
But other artists should also get that kind of treatment :lesson:

Popster This Way 532
On 2/23/2022 at 1:52 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Like it or not that "sh*t" team made out of her "friends" is one of the major reason why Gaga decided to go on with her career. We probably would not have reasons to complain today without people that supports her backstage. I know this probably hurts a lot of you but you can't deny the facts (I recognize that they are far from the best when it comes to charts or communication but still a fact is a fact) 

You are the only person in this fanbase to ever see the positive sidr of things lol I agree with you, Gaga's team is very good at some stuff but really questionable at others and I've noticed it's been happening a lot ever since the Chromatica era was starting to be teased. Everything leaks, and even when they leak the Haus does basically nothing to control the situation, then when things are announced or released is kinda meh cuz we knew already. :uhh: I hope they improve in that area. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429

currently at 994,1M so in about a week it will become Avicii's second song to cross 1000M streams :applause:

The song has been her most streamed one for a few months consistenly (idk why) and surpassed Waiting For Love as his second most streamed track overall last year. #1 is, of course, Wake Me Up with over 1500M

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960

Future Nostalgia’s chart run in the UK

02-01-01-03-01-02-01-02-04-04-06-04-07-08-09-09-13-08-10-07-07-08-11-08-09-11-13-16-14-16-17-16-18-24-29-14-23-23-18-03-05-09-13-12-13-11-04-03-06-02-04-04-03-05-03-04-03-09-06-06-08-08-04-08-05-05-06-08-07-09-11-13-08-13-16-19-22-22-18-25-21-27-26-30-28-37-39-40-44-48-51-35-21-26-26-33-

what a slayage :applause: queen of longevity :applause:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429
On 2/22/2022 at 9:30 PM, Fame Romance said:

Most streamed remix albums on Spotify :

#1 Justin Bieber - Never Say Never: The Remixes (2011): 244.9M

#2 Linkin' Park - Reanimation (2002): 206.4M

#3 Jennifer Lopez -  J to tha L–O! The Remixes (2002): 173.4M

#4 Michel Jackson - BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR/ HIStory In The Mix (1997): 87.0M

#5 Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia (2020): 59.9M

#6 Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica (2021): 57.0M

I just realised that you forgot this one:

only remies (no new songs) and only 9 tracks

146M streams

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/23/2022 at 7:24 PM, loopyjae said:

You are the only person in this fanbase to ever see the positive sidr of things lol I agree with you, Gaga's team is very good at some stuff but really questionable at others and I've noticed it's been happening a lot ever since the Chromatica era was starting to be teased. Everything leaks, and even when they leak the Haus does basically nothing to control the situation, then when things are announced or released is kinda meh cuz we knew already. :uhh: I hope they improve in that area. 

Because I don't judge things straight from my frustrations and my own point of view on them. Unlike others, I don't want Gaga to change them but instead I want them to improve their skills and be better at promotion, communication etc, they already have a very good connection with Gaga which is why I don't want them to go (who knows, others could come and be rather harsh to her or have 0 connection with her etc). Anyway, who knows what might be the reason because all the leaks and stuff.

Popster This Way 532
On 2/23/2022 at 2:36 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Because I don't judge things straight from my frustrations and my own point of view on them. Unlike others, I don't want Gaga to change them but instead I want them to improve their skills and be better at promotion, communication etc, they already have a very good connection with Gaga which is why I don't want them to go (who knows, others could come and be rather harsh to her or have 0 connection with her etc). Anyway, who knows what might be the reason because all the leaks and stuff.

I think the same, I don't want them to go because they are actual friends of her and they all seem to have a pretty solid friendship and working relationship, specially when it comes to understand Gaga's limits and always taking into consideration her health in general, something her former team wouldn’t do or care about. They just need to improve certain aspects. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/23/2022 at 7:40 PM, loopyjae said:

I think the same, I don't want them to go because they are actual friends of her and they all seem to have a pretty solid friendship and working relationship, specially when it comes to understand Gaga's limits and always taking into consideration her health in general, something her former team wouldn’t do or care about. They just need to improve certain aspects. 

Yeah, music industry can be full with questionable people, she knows this the best and has experienced this before (honestly we should not judge her for this, I rather see her being safe around people that she knows and trust)