Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

On 2/21/2022 at 5:10 PM, Ms I am a local said:

24h TikTok update 

Viral Shrek LoveGame Trend - 926,5k videos (+328,7k videos)

Now THIS is a proper trend! I’m seeing you are a little bit concerned because the trend has slowed down. I have a few explanations for this.

1) There are times on TikTok that there is “less activity” and, therefore, the affluence of videos is smaller than in other times of the day.

2) The fact that’s slowing down doesn’t mean the trend is already dying. It means that there are less videos being created with that sound. I’d say +50k videos every 24h is a good update. So we are doing better than that. This massive amount of videos won’t always be as high and needs to slow down. That’s just how the trends work.

lady gaga applause GIF

25h TikTok update 

Viral Shrek LoveGame Trend - 1,2M videos (+273,5k  videos)

Trend is slowing down, but still getting cute updates. There's nothing I can comment on until we get Spotify's update. It seems that my prediction of this trend not affecting LG's streams a lot was quite right. Anyways, a cute boost is better than nothing I guess :)

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,608
On 2/22/2022 at 6:05 PM, Andreu said:

I meeean maybe it's not coming tofay but the tickets for the german date are going on sale next week so it can be tomorrow or friday or idk

Actually, Thursday seems more possible, one week before the tickets go on sale.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,622
On 2/22/2022 at 5:49 PM, La Chatte said:

It is real 

go back twerking on a certain member :billiecat:

You know your chart updates are sometimes made up so it's better to not take them seriously :gaycat:

Nonetheless, slay Just GODance :teddy:

• lol 2