Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

I totally understand her wanting to move on to the next era ASAP (and I think it's the best decision for any artist after their debut project) but the fact Olivia could have the most streamed female album if only she tried :dead:

And to think they didn't even want to make her first record an album but an EP at first :dead:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 13,406
On 2/22/2022 at 1:23 PM, Andreu said:

I totally understand her wanting to move on to the next era ASAP (and I think it's the best decision for any artist after their debut project) but the fact Olivia could have the most streamed female album if only she tried :dead:

And to think they didn't even want to make her first record an album but an EP at first :dead:

And the fact that they didn’t let her have a big tour despite so much demand for tickets :dead:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/22/2022 at 10:06 AM, Adarsh said:

And the fact that they didn’t let her have a big tour despite so much demand for tickets :dead:

I think it's a business move, make her in demand rather than having a huge arena tour and some not sold out shows

also she has like 11-12 songs to perform so an arena tour would be underwhelming for her

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,406
On 2/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, chartgaga said:

I think it's a business move, make her in demand rather than having a huge arena tour and some not sold out shows

also she has like 11-12 songs to perform so an arena tour would be underwhelming for her

Yes this makes sense. Let’s hope her sophomore album is a success too, then she can have a big tour like TMB.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/22/2022 at 10:39 AM, Adarsh said:

Yes this makes sense. Let’s hope her sophomore album is a success too, then she can have a big tour like TMB.

yes, I think she'll have a big sophomore album due to her very girl next door look, she's not polarizing like Billie was hence why she did less with her second album

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 2/22/2022 at 9:52 AM, GucciOreos said:

ratdaily said on instagram to turn on insta notifications

chromatica ball anouncement is coming today surely

On 2/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, little legend said:

Planet_Chromatica saidp to turn opn notifications and that the new dates will be announced in a couple of hours. 

they're just copying Kirilldaily but yeah pretty sure today's the day