Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/21/2022 at 5:39 PM, chartgaga said:

They mostly know to tweet stuff like #JusticeForARTPOP and shits like that because It's trendy nowadays but none of them (or few of them) actually care to help the album with streams lol

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/21/2022 at 4:43 PM, LGMonster95 said:

They mostly know to tweet stuff like #JusticeForARTPOP and shits like that because It's trendy nowadays but none of them (or few of them) actually care to help the album with streams lol

I mean the fanbase as a whole is lazy! We were able to get ARTPOP and BTW to get 1M+ daily and that crumbled pretty quick (tho BTW did 1M+ for a couple of weeks) while ARTPOP achieved that for a day or two

On 2/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

First of all that's actually me. 2nd of all, can you actually tell me how I'm wrong in that tweet instead of acting like a straight up butthurt person? Who hurt you that much? Go touch some grass

The one going outside should be you instead of praising talentless hags that  can’t get their job done. And everybody knows it 🤷🏽‍♂️

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/21/2022 at 4:31 PM, ReadyGaga said:

When monsters are bored :enigma:

ARTPOP was trending too. 

Rain On Me as well. 

Truly a great moment 😍😍

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/21/2022 at 5:46 PM, chartgaga said:

I mean the fanbase as a whole is lazy! We were able to get ARTPOP and BTW to get 1M+ daily and that crumbled pretty quick (tho BTW did 1M+ for a couple of weeks) while ARTPOP achieved that for a day or two

We can put that much energy on Chromatica and Love For Sale too but a large amount of Gaga stans care more to put their energy on shitty stan fights than that (which is disappointing)

Pop-a-911-ster 39,616
On 2/21/2022 at 10:51 AM, Hags Labs said:

The one going outside should be you instead of praising talentless hags that  can’t get their job done. And everybody knows it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Calling Gaga and her team talentless hags, reported so f-ing fast, mods do your duty and get this treasonous slime out of my sight 

Media Reaction GIF by Leroy Patterson

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 2/21/2022 at 12:54 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Calling Gaga and her team talentless hags, reported so f-ing fast

Media Reaction GIF by Leroy Patterson

I already ignored that b*ch 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/21/2022 at 5:51 PM, Hags Labs said:

Well I'm not the one being extremely angry on a simple opinion on twitter. And I didn't even praise them in that tweet but I only said what is their job and the fact that they are good enough for Gaga to keep them (Gaga hired these people to satisfy HER needs not ours, because if you think they are working for us than you are the one being extremely delusional). Gaga's opinion on their work is the one that matters here like it or not.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 2/21/2022 at 9:30 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Well I'm not the one being extremely angry on a simple opinion on twitter. And I didn't even praise them in that tweet but I only said what is their job and the fact that they are good enough for Gaga to keep them (Gaga hired these people to satisfy HER needs not ours, because if you think they are working for us than you are the one being extremely delusional). Gaga's opinion on their work is the one that matters here like it or not.

Don’t waste your time sweetie :gaga-thanks:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,616
On 2/21/2022 at 4:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

You mean to tell me Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton & Barack Obama all have multiple Grammy wins and Katy still has none….poor Katy…

Stunned :katy:

but not really….,:katy:

And we may add Ms Bradley mini Cooper to that list :flutter:

• yaas, gaga 2