Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Moderator 17,129

Considering how lifeless, calculated and plastic most songs by BTS are, I don't think we lose the comparison. I'd probably prefer most of my least favorite Gaga songs over their best songs.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,782
On 2/21/2022 at 10:51 AM, Sir.Sim said:

Global Spotify 

#7(=) INDUSTRY BABY (feat. Jack Harlow) (2,846,401)

#14(=) THATS WHAT I WANT (2,166,385)

#45(+2) MONTERO (1,363,402)

Seems like TWIW has plateaued. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/21/2022 at 11:50 AM, corvus albus said:

Considering how lifeless, calculated and plastic most songs by BTS are, I don't think we lose the comparison. I'd probably prefer most of my least favorite Gaga songs over their best songs.

impossible. The only thing that matter is commercial performance and you need to pretend you like whoever is smashing and hide when you like someone that flops in order to keep dragging other people

corvus albus

• paws up 3
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,782
On 2/21/2022 at 10:56 AM, Andreu said:

impossible. The only thing that matter is commercial performance and you need to pretend you like whoever is smashing and hide when you like someone that flops in order to keep dragging other people

corvus albus

+ hide disliking people who are smashing 

especially if you vote for the Grammys :icant:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 532

Some of you implying I hate Gaga or whatever :laughga: Whatever, my point: Dynamite is doing better than ROM which is why Monsters shouldn't get brave on Twitter and that was my entire point. I never claimef Dynamite is the better song (because it's basically a Maroon 5 or Pharrell reject :laughga:) but it's still oustreaming an album, no matter what.

Anyways, let's stream LoveGame and see how it performs on tomorrow's update. :prideheart:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 2/21/2022 at 11:33 AM, GucciOreos said:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/love-game-gimme-more-6963868042556230405

Almost 1M+ views for the tiktok trend

Can't wait for Spotify update today :giveup:

I hope it will be at least 280k 

The only thing it worries me is that the increase on YouTube is insignificant

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,782
On 2/21/2022 at 11:36 AM, little legend said:

I hope it will be at least 280k 

The only thing it worries me is that the increase on YouTube is insignificant

Maybe it's one of those trends that don't affect the streams a lot :rip:

@Ms I am a local warned us

FLFBxYtWYAcWJGL.thumb.jpg.1c55618eb09f808dff9109a811831656.jpg

Edited by GucciOreos
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

Imagine comparing Gaga to BTS:icant: 

The disrespect:awkney: 

Gaga's nails are already more iconic and talented than BTS whole career. 

Even Gaga worst songs like Christmas Tree and Stupid Love are 1000x times better than BTS discography.  

And even if we exclude talent (in which Gaga obviously wins) BTS aren't more successful than Gaga. Gaga is the most famous pop star of our generation, a living legend, a legendary singer and actress. She recently had many hits like Shallow, ARUTW and ROM , hits that the GP actually listened and liked. BTS have only fake hits cause their unicellular fans are streaming like crazy. It's really crazy that no one , not even a single random person want to hear a BTS song. I am sure that every random person find their songs annoying and awful. Just because your fans keep streaming their songs doesn't mean they are successful or anything. It's really amazing how their songs can have 1billion streams meanwhile not a single person from the GP know them and even if they know one or two BTS songs ,i am sure it is because they are spammed on the radio and i am sure than they change the radio station when the hear for example butter.

So do not ever compare Gaga to BTS. It's really disrespectful for Gaga

Edited by Sir.Sim
Comparing an artist to slug is problematic, please refrain yourself from making such statements in the future!
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1
  • love 1