Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 2/20/2022 at 11:43 PM, Sam said:

Well GM was doing barely 400k a week ago, it's been doing 400k-410k for months, but suddenly it's coming for 500k..

we all know people will shazam anything, specially those who don't speak/understand english, but i guess those who understand the lyrics will use google/AM search instead.

oh didn't know that

I expected the trend to mostly boost LG but I guess maybe not... we'll see tomorrow

The Fame Popster 299
On 2/21/2022 at 12:52 AM, GucciOreos said:

oh didn't know that

I expected the trend to mostly boost LG but I guess maybe not... we'll see tomorrow

I hope I'm wrong tbh but anyway I've been spamming the song title being "LoveGame by Lady Gaga" in a lot of those tiktok videos lol i hope it can make some people go straight  to their music services and just search for the song, we all should spam the vids from tiktok  i guess just in case.

If LoveGame's moment is ruined I'll be mad, SOTY deserves :darkmode:

Edited by Sam
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
On 2/21/2022 at 12:52 AM, GucciOreos said:

oh didn't know that

On 2/21/2022 at 12:43 AM, Sam said:

Well GM was doing barely 400k a week ago, it's been doing 400k-410k for months, but suddenly it's coming for 500k..

we all know people will shazam anything, specially those who don't speak/understand english, but i guess those who understand the lyrics will use google/AM search instead.

It did 463k last saturday

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/21/2022 at 1:38 AM, Adarsh said:

Wait that viral Material Girl song is by Madonna? She sounds like a gay man on it :dead:

Lmfao

It's the only classic song i knew by Madonna along with Like A Virgin and crazy For You before joining the stan world :icant:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 2/20/2022 at 4:47 PM, Miaou said:

YouTube :

Levitating - 470M views

Spotify :

Levitating - 1.5B streams

see when you serve quality :applause:

Quality payola maybe :overit:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 532
On 2/21/2022 at 4:46 AM, Adarsh said:

So the Top Gun insider was proven right after Florence Welch announced her new single?

Yep! They said they are expecting to get info on the song this week. Maybe a title or whatever. 

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster This Way 532
On 2/21/2022 at 6:20 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

not 10k likes

BoTs chose violence :laughga:

Monsters deserve it tbh they get to brave out of nowhere and Gaga is nowhere succesful in music as most mainstream acts today. I mean, Dua, Taylor, BTS, Doja, Adele, Billie, Ariana etc are all outselling and oustreaming her so I don't know why Monsters can't just mind their damn business. This is honestly embarassing. 

• lol 3