Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 32,008
On 2/20/2022 at 10:53 PM, Andreu said:

and somebody "except the stan world" cares about streaming numbers?

:icant:

Everyone is using data :rip: go out of your university :rip:

Moderator 17,148
On 2/20/2022 at 10:55 PM, Miaou said:

@Melisandre time to erase this comment since a member revealed a personal information :applause:

but I guess since it’s from Corvus you won’t :applause:

an Ava teas 

I said that the city is forbidden, but we knew that your sight might be a bit clouded lately, since you have a new boyfriend 

girl-goo.gif

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 45,073
On 2/20/2022 at 9:57 PM, Hags Labs said:

And what that person said regarding the top gun song? When is it coming?

nothing we didn't already knew tbh

only that it exists and will come ~soon~

they did say that when they have more info (like title or release date) they will spill

Edited by GucciOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 32,008
On 2/20/2022 at 10:58 PM, corvus albus said:

I said that the city is forbidden, but we knew that your sight might be a bit clouded lately, since you have a new boyfriend 

girl-goo.gif

You should have used a gif with something inside the mouth :billie:

more accurate :ohhh:

On 2/20/2022 at 6:59 PM, GucciOreos said:

nothing we didn't already knew tbh

only that it exists and will come ~soon~

they did say that when they have more info (like title or release date) they will spill

I think the title was “hold my hand” or sumn like that guess we’ll have to wait and see 

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/21/2022 at 8:25 AM, Miaou said:

@Melisandre time to erase this comment since a member revealed a personal information :applause:

but I guess the fact it’s from Corvus you won’t :applause:

an Ava teas 

Refer to my other post where I said country is one thing narrowing down to city is another. But pop off with your half baked attempt to discredit me and make me look foolish. 

Anyone can reveal their own information by themselves. But when revealed by others and not approved by the person. Lodge a report. Ta.

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 532
On 2/20/2022 at 1:39 PM, Andreu said:

hopefully Plastic Doll got its biggest update of 2022 as well

LRHMks3.gif

I actually think Plastic Doll has viral potential on TikTok specially because of the lyrics. There's this girl that does videos of her as a Barbie or whatever who gets millions of likes and views, maybe she can do a video with that song since it fits? Also I think it can somewhat fit in videos of beauty transformation, specially the first verse and chorus. To me, PD has a lot of potential, more than any other song in the album because it's literal, straight to the point, pop, fun, and just easy to digest. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 299
On 2/20/2022 at 11:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

Gimme More has 300,252,599 and gained 471k on Friday and on Saturday too

Let’s see if the boost is mostly towards this song or LG

People want to listen to LoveGame but Shazam it's giving them Gimme more instead.

That's the only explanation.

Popster for Sale 45,073
On 2/20/2022 at 11:27 PM, Sam said:

People want to listen to LoveGame but Shazam it's giving them Gimme more instead.

That's the only explanation.

Gimme more has been doing really great recurrents because of going viral a lot on tiktok so it's still too soon to assume things. We'll see tomorrow which, if any, song the trend is affecting the most. 

Edited by GucciOreos

The Fame Popster 299
On 2/21/2022 at 12:29 AM, GucciOreos said:

Gimme more has been doing really great recurrents because of going viral a lot on tiktok so it's still too soon to assume things. We'll see tomorrow which, if any, song the trend is affecting the most. 

Well GM was doing barely 400k a week ago, it's been doing 400k-410k for months, but suddenly it's coming for 500k..

we all know people will shazam anything, specially those who don't speak/understand english, but i guess those who understand the lyrics will use google/AM search instead.

• sad 1