Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833

Y'all can still listen to DWUW, It's not like the song was erased from existance lol. Anyway in my opinion that song is overrated and should have been cancelled. Tara Savelo and DJWS are also to blame for wanting Trash Kelly in that song.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432

Not Ed Sheeran releasing another version of Bad Habits with Bring Me The Horizon chile

Spoiler

I guess he needs to get those album SPS from somewhere

:delulu_bird:

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 2/17/2022 at 7:28 PM, emig_09 said:

imo worst from ARTPOP era was that Katy killed it with a flat album released at the same point of Gaga

she had 2 monster hits that went #1, Gaga 0

PRISM debuted at #1 in the US with more copies than ARTPOP

she got 2 noms at Grammys (both televised) and Gaga 0

really sad time to be a LM. Happy it happened many years ago :ally:

I find it funny that the sales difference wasn’t even that big in the first place.

Prism sold 2.8m copies in 2013 and ARTPOP sold 2.3m. The whole “ARTPOP is a flop” thing was just the media trying to find a target in Gaga. 

And now Prism is 2x platinum and ARTPOP is 1x platinum. With so much drama, you’d assume Katy had a diamond album and Gaga had a gold one :icant:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 2/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, Adarsh said:

I find it funny that the sales difference wasn’t even that big in the first place.

Prism sold 2.8m copies in 2013 and ARTPOP sold 2.3m. The whole “ARTPOP is a flop” thing was just the media trying to find a target in Gaga. 

And now Prism is 2x platinum and ARTPOP is 1x platinum. With so much drama, you’d assume Katy had a diamond album and Gaga had a gold one :icant:

THIS. ARTPOP was an underperformance for Gaga s standars (back then), but it still pulled decent numbers.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,998

"The following week, the record dropped to number eight on the Billboard 200 with sales of under 46,000 copies for an 82% sales decrease, making Gaga the first artist to have two albums in the top five list of all-time biggest second-week percentage drops in the Nielsen SoundScan era."

Chile I totally forgot about this. This was not a good look. :rip:

• sad 2
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,863
On 2/17/2022 at 10:45 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Y'all can still listen to DWUW, It's not like the song was erased from existance lol. Anyway in my opinion that song is overrated and should have been cancelled. Tara Savelo and DJWS are also to blame for wanting Trash Kelly in that song.

We love you, but aint you the one who said "Gaga's team crediting C3 for 911 MV is no big deal"?

We can judge their actions while still being a stan, no? :ohhh:

Or was it Millions UK Mix User idk

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,310
On 2/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, Adarsh said:

i'm laughing at our dramas years ago :icant:

most now KP is over and we stan a living legend

Popster for Sale 41,998

Peak of latest pop singles on the Billboard Hot 100:

• Lady Gaga - 911: OUT
  • Katy Perry - When I'm Gone: #97

Le temps, l'ultime diseur de vérité

9390-C8-AE-DD88-404-C-B9-F0-5-B78-BCAEB43-F.png

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, FRANZGA said:

We love you, but aint you the one who said "Gaga's team crediting C3 for 911 MV is no big deal"?

We can judge their actions while still being a stan, no? :ohhh:

Or was it Millions UK Mix User idk

What has this to do with my post too? Also that would not have made 911 a sudden hit either lol

Pop-a-911-ster 22,852

DWUW is one of her best songs and it deserved to smash and become one of her biggest hits

too bad she had to collab with that creep instead of Bruno or The Weeknd or literally anyone else

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 41,998
On 2/17/2022 at 3:43 PM, donatellab said:

DWUW is one of her best songs and it deserved to smash and become one of her biggest hits

A career highlight indeed

550994508_IMG_3215(1).thumb.JPG.c6a3e8b2

A Popster Is Born 16,863
On 2/17/2022 at 11:43 PM, LGMonster95 said:

What has this to do with my post too? Also that would not have made 911 a sudden hit either lol

It wont but at least it would have made 911 Chart in H100 for a week and boost Chromatica with yt video views units