Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 28,981
x3

Omg Bad Habits is playing on the radio right now and there was a female voice saying: and now the smash hit Bad Habits:giveup: 

Chills :giveup:

A hit :giveup:

A monumental hit:giveup:

The difference when you hear Stupidest Love and a quality song like Bad Habits:giveup: 

No wonder Gaga was fired from Oscars.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,368

Honestly I’m excited for her red carpet looks but following the Oscar snub I don’t even think Gaga will win SAG or BAFTA and I can’t wait for this movie award season to just be over so the fanbase can just move on.

Like give us top gun and Chromatica ball f-ing please I don’t even care about the upcoming award shows besides GRAMMYs and I need something 

edit: and it’s not to say I don’t respect these bodies, I do, that’s why I was so happy Gaga got nominated but it just reminds me of the biggest Oscar snub of the last 10 years and I just want to move the f- on, I’m sick of seeing podcasts and articles about it and unfortunately every single one of these awards shows will just respark the conversation. Like ugh it just f-ing stings I hate it. 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • hugs 2
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,890
On 2/16/2022 at 7:49 PM, Adarsh said:

Oscars ratings chart

spacer.png

Gaga attended in the following years:

2015: 37 million viewers

2016: 34 million viewers 

2019: 30 million viewers (+3m from the previous year)

Looks more like 2018 was a blip

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/16/2022 at 4:47 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Honestly I’m excited for her red carpet looks but following the Oscar snub I don’t even think Gaga will win SAG or BAFTA and I can’t wait for this movie award season to just be over so the fanbase can just move on.

Like give us top gun and Chromatica ball f-ing please I don’t even care about the upcoming award shows besides GRAMMYs and I need something 

edit: and it’s not to say I don’t respect these bodies, I do, that’s why I was so happy Gaga got nominated but it just reminds me of the biggest Oscar snub of the last 10 years and I just want to move the f- on, I’m sick of seeing podcasts and articles about it and unfortunately every single one of these awards shows will just respark the conversation. Like ugh it just f-ing stings I hate it. 

what an horrific Tuesday... but we should thing about...

giphy.gif

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,368
On 2/16/2022 at 3:24 PM, emig_09 said:

what an horrific Tuesday... but we should thing about...

giphy.gif

Not you trying to make me feel better by showing a picture of Hillary basically conceding to one of the worst presidents in the history of this earth :delulu_bird: aka another horrific mid week day in 2016

wow triggered 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Rosalia's top 10 singles

#1Di Mi Nombre, Con Altura, Aute Cuture, Milionària, Yo x Ti, TKN, La Noche de Anoche, La Fama

#2 Malamente, Relacion remix

#5 Pienso en Tu Mirá, Saoko

#7 Bagdad, Juro que

Saoko is her 14th top10 single, 13th as a lead and the 8th one solo

Pop-a-911-ster 31,858
On 2/16/2022 at 8:21 PM, Adarsh said:

Best selling female albums of 2020 (US)

#1. Folklore - 3,234,000

#2. Future Nostalgia - 2,481,000

#3. Evermore - 1,856,000

#4. Positions- 1,814,000

#5 Good News - 1,691,000