Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/16/2022 at 6:05 AM, Zak said:

OGH saying Godga's music aged like milk on atrl :rip:

I guess its because GP is very willing to respond and use the three TFM singles and ASIB ballads but then she really lacks a decent spread of songs doing 300k+.  She is also yet to have a moment where she has an old song peak at 400k+ after a tiktok trend. Katy, Britney, even Kesha has had this - if this was to happen for Gaga it would massively benefit her and push JD/PF/BR to pick up even more of the slack so that would be perfect.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,832
On 2/16/2022 at 11:29 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I guess its because GP is very willing to respond and use the three TFM singles and ASIB ballads but then she really lacks a decent spread of songs doing 300k+.  She is also yet to have a moment where she has an old song peak at 400k+ after a tiktok trend. Katy, Britney, even Kesha has had this - if this was to happen for Gaga it would massively benefit her and push JD/PF/BR to pick up even more of the slack so that would be perfect.

It's so arbitrary to define not having "decent spread of songs doing 300k+" or "old song peaking at 400k+ after a tiktok trend" as your music not having aged well. It reminds me of when Gaga hits a certain streaming number with her songs (say 400M) and suddenly only 500M qualifies as a hit.

The fact of the matter is that she has good streaming numbers that don't suggest that people aren't interested in her music nowadays. Beyoncé's music has aged fabulously in my opinion, and she gets worse streaming numbers than Gaga. 

Edited by GucciOreos

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/16/2022 at 11:36 AM, GucciOreos said:

It's so arbitrary to define not having "decent spread of songs doing 300k+" or "old song peaking at 400k+ after a tiktok trend" as your music not having aged well. It reminds me of when Gaga hits a certain streaming number with her songs (say 400M) and suddenly only 500M qualifies as a hit.

The fact of the matter is that she has good streaming numbers that don't suggest that people aren't interested in her music nowadays. Beyoncé's music has aged fabulously in my opinion, and she gets a lot worse streaming numbers than Gaga. 

CIL/Halo and PF/BR are both in top 10 most streamed songs on Fridays so messy baguette can choke - other aritsts only have 1 :billiecat: but yes i was saying why they drag her for this. 

A side note, imagine if the topgun song actually was a ballad SMASHA. Another 500k song to add to her repotoire and it'd also add 50-100k to MR/ARUTW/Shallah... that combined with more tiktok movement and an increase on JD/PF/BR she could be in RIh's position now in the top 10... Also she needs to win the BAFTA and that would promote the UK tour :billiecat:

• paws up 3
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/16/2022 at 12:44 PM, Adarsh said:

it is also smashing on Sky TV (UK british broadcaster for broadband and premium)

Miss EEBAFTAS are you seeing this ?!

BAFTAs did what was needed, DiCapriGa got IN - they KNOW that these award shows need movie stars. The FADSCARS? 5 flop films that dont even have a BP nod. No one saw them. HoG outgrossed them combined. Amy Schumer as a host. hopefully GODGA will turn in the F out at the SAG/BAFTAs with some of her most TRICONIC outfits yet and pay the fadscars 0 attention.

• yaas, gaga 8

A Popster Is Born 13,405
On 2/16/2022 at 6:27 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

it is also smashing on Sky TV (UK british broadcaster for broadband and premium)

BAFTAs did what was needed, DiCapriGa got IN - they KNOW that these award shows need movie stars. The FADSCARS? 5 flop films that dont even have a BP nod. No one saw them. HoG outgrossed them combined. Amy Schumer as a host. hopefully GODGA will turn in the F out at the SAG/BAFTAs with some of her most TRICONIC outfits yet and pay the fadscars 0 attention.

It seems like the Oscars hate good ratings. Every decision they’ve made recently is catastrophic :icant:

The UK is better as usual :cm:

Popster for Sale 44,832
On 2/16/2022 at 12:57 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This is my revenge fantasy :giveup:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/16/2022 at 1:13 PM, GucciOreos said:

This is my revenge fantasy :giveup:

this is my actual revenage fantasy:

ElaborateRashFantail-size_restricted.gif

^^^ Gaga in her LA mansion watching the AMPAS explode after promising them she'd turn up to attend and accept a twitter award for HoG

....but we will settle for winning the BAFTA :billiecat:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 2