Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,788
On 2/16/2022 at 12:12 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

BTW deserved 6 (at least)

(AOTY, ROTY, SOTY, pop solo, pop vocal and MV)

Poor Chromatica deserved more. Objectively her most cohesive album after TFM. 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 2/15/2022 at 7:43 PM, GucciOreos said:

Poor Chromatica deserved more. Objectively her most cohesive album after TFM. 

Oh yeah it really did, probably deserved AT LEAST 5, I would’ve given Chromatica the following;

AOTY - replacing the Coldplay album

ROTY (ROM) - replacing Colors by Black Pumas

SOTY (ROM) - replacing If the World Was Ending by JP Saxe

Pop Vocal

Pop Duo

Pop Solo (Stupid love) - replacing Yummy (sorry @Delusional don’t hate me)

Music Video (ROM) - replacing Life is Good by Future

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316

OGH saying Godga's music aged like milk on atrl :rip: As if every other pop girl album from the early 10s aged well... Only Taylor and Lana's music didn't age and that's mostly because of the genres they did (country and alternative) 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/16/2022 at 7:05 AM, Zak said:

OGH saying Godga's music aged like milk on atrl :rip: As if every other pop girl album from the early 10s aged well... Only Taylor and Lana's music didn't age and that's mostly because of the genres they did (country and alternative) 

maybe Taylor's acoustic/country songs did not age but many of her pop ones definitely did age badly

With Lana, yes I guess. The style she's sticked to prevented her to get mainstream hits but at least now she has this :applause:

Edited by Andreu
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 316
On 2/16/2022 at 1:15 AM, Andreu said:

maybe Taylor's acoustic/country songs did not age but many of her pop ones definitely did age badly

With Lana, yes I guess. The style she's sticked to prevented her to get mainstream hits but at least now she has this :applause:

Yeah I agree. Some of her pop songs did age, but that happens to every artist. Pop music doesn't age as well as other genres like rock, hip hop, alternative, country etc. Idk why they always act like it's only Gaga, when it's every pop girl lol :laughga:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
On 2/16/2022 at 8:27 AM, Miaou said:

At #40 (all-time), Levitating is the most streamed song released this decade on Spotify

a WW SMASH :applause:

Yay, Da Baby, homophobe and misogynist, having a song over 1.2B streams :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1