Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,887
On 2/15/2022 at 2:18 PM, Delusional said:

Why did I think you meant Gaga was the first non Justin named artist pflthrhfhehsh anyway I can’t read :rip:

Time for more school. Less coffee-making work experience.

:icant:

Popster to Popster 2,938

Honestly having a large fan base is so helpful in keeping an artist's name high when the GP isn't interested / Radios aren't. Taylor can also release a jazz album like Love For Sale and see at least 300,000 copies in Week One. Gaga after A Star is Born has gained the attention of the general public but if she does not return to dealing with music for more than a week she will not gain new fans, on the contrary she will lose what she already has and this scares me.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,887
On 2/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, Delusional said:

It’s the fumes from the horrible smell of caramel syrup affecting my brain cells 

Soon you'll join me in the 2-brain-cell club

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/10/2022 at 2:48 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Chile there was Bad Habits on the radio and now I’m walking and I have it in my head 😭 lord help me

There's no other way but to bop with the catchy tune :bunny:

ED Sheeran really did that :bunny:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,488

If she and her team are ready to announce new tour dates, then do it. I don’t know why they are waiting.

I love her to death, but it’s dumb to tour six dates for an album that’s now two years old.

She better add more dates if they’re not canceling this. 

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 2/15/2022 at 4:13 PM, ConnorFilm said:

If she and her team are ready to announce new tour dates, then do it. I don’t know why they are waiting.

I love her to death, but it’s dumb to tour six dates for an album that’s now two years old.

I’m sure they’re not ready yet. Let’s give them a couple of days more. 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 2/15/2022 at 4:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Beggin for translation

To sum up, the guy is asking for a refund. They’re saying it takes a month and they need number of order etc. And then at the end they say, but if we were Yoü We would wait because the dates are being announced very soon.

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,859

If TCB is coming this summer, then it will happen 2 YEARS after the first and only live performance of the era :icant:

Traumatica indeed :icant:

Edited by Doncho

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/15/2022 at 5:13 PM, ConnorFilm said:

There could be a lot of reason that we don't know, it could be something related to her schedule, them waiting to see how the thing with the virus is going or something else, the tour is going to happen 100% at this point because they will have cancelled it a long time ago, as for the number of the shows, there could be something related to her Vegas residency for her to not do a lot of shows, who knows.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 2/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, Doncho said:

If TCB is coming this summer, then it will happen 2 YEARS after the first and only live performance of the era :icant:

Traumatica indeed :icant:

Maybe, after the tour we will be able to call it as it should be called, GodMatica. 

Edited by DonnieDarko