Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,312
On 2/15/2022 at 10:20 AM, Adarsh said:

That’s the power of a strong fanbase. I doubt anyone outside her fanbase even knows she released new songs after 1989. Maybe Reputation just because of the drama. 

Point here is how she did to almost not loosing any of them #wow

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 2/15/2022 at 1:20 PM, Adarsh said:

That’s the power of a strong fanbase. I doubt anyone outside her fanbase even knows she released new songs after 1989. Maybe Reputation just because of the drama. 

I think All Too Well (10MV) caused some stir, so did Folklore as an album. Me! and YNTCD were certainly carried by her big fanbase and forced on the GP who mostly rejected them, but I think Folklore+Evermore was a genius move, she gained a lot of fans from the GP and now they're checking out her re-releases and she got really massive because of that. 

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 2/15/2022 at 7:00 PM, emig_09 said:

Point here is how she did to almost not loosing any of them #wow

Straight girls are definitely more loyal than gay men, who switch to the next pop girl within no time. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 2/15/2022 at 1:33 PM, Delusional said:

Secret Sessions. 

On 2/15/2022 at 1:34 PM, BenG said:

Consistent and good quality releases

On 2/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, Adarsh said:

Straight girls are definitely more loyal than gay men, who switch to the next pop girl within no time. 

Also maybe the music she released being so diaristic - it created a big connection with her fans who feel like they grew with her, every era is truly a chapter of her life and it makes her relatable. Not to mention the fact that she's a marketing genius who always turns situations into her advantage. 

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 2/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, Delusional said:

God not all this again, Taylor’s relevance continues to be debated even though she’s consistently the best selling and most streamed female artist. Worms for brains.

Nobody is questioning  her relevance. We all know she is the biggest female artist right now. I just find it weird that she hasn’t had a real hit since the past five years despite great album sales. 

Popster for Sale 41,999
On 2/15/2022 at 1:44 PM, Adarsh said:

Nobody is questioning  her relevance. We all know she is the biggest female artist right now. I just find it weird that she hasn’t had a real hit since the past five years despite great album sales. 

Established artist :applause:

:icant:

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 2/15/2022 at 1:48 PM, Delusional said:

Confusing single choices (ATW10 getting an SNL performance, MIAB getting pop radio treatment but no music video, IBYTAM getting a mv and tragic radio, and Run ft. Ed getting the TTH placement)

Truly a mess. :rip:

I wonder if it's because she doesn't feel optimistic about hits per say but wants to push the album as a whole. I do think Exile and ATW10MV could have smashed, other than that I don't think she has hit potential with singles lately tbh. 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 1