Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 2/15/2022 at 4:42 PM, Gagacharts said:

It´s the only HTS present in the list, because kworb doesn´t count the NFL uploads and Gaga, Madonna and JT are the only artists with uploads on their channels.

If Kworb doesn’t count them then they don’t exist :dragon:

• thanks 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,853
On 2/15/2022 at 1:23 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga´s Halftime Show is credited as "Million Reasosn", so the views count towards RIAA certifications.

yet they managed to credit 911 as CIII :delulu_bird:

• sad 6
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,864
On 2/15/2022 at 12:23 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga´s Halftime Show is credited as "Million Reasosn", so the views count towards RIAA certifications.

we love this fraudulence

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 2/15/2022 at 12:22 PM, Delusional said:

Including love me right iktr

it needs to be released on streaming

remember when we clowned ourselves into believing a LMR remix with JB was coming :rip::icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
On 2/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, GucciOreos said:

remember when we clowned ourselves into believing a LMR remix with JB was coming :rip::icant:

who's we :icant: I thought this was only Delusional's (no pun intended) wishful thinking :bigbird:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 45,038
On 2/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, Andreu said:

who's we :icant: I thought this was only Delusional's (no pun intended) wishful thinking :bigbird:

there were rumours of JB and Gaga meeting up back then :rip:

mostly wishfull thinking though yeah

Moderator 17,148
On 2/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, GucciOreos said:

Pls. That rumor was started by the only Belieber on this site and some people were just @Delusionaleenough to beliebe it.

Popster for Sale 45,038

It's crazy how Taylor is outcharting everyone with her re-releases, getting double the streams as #2 most streamed female, getting smash updates for every album and single of hers + album tracks. No other female artist is even close to her right now, it's insane. Even Adele pales in comparison. 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 2/15/2022 at 6:41 PM, GucciOreos said:

It's crazy how Taylor is outcharting everyone with her re-releases, getting double the streams as #2 most streamed female, getting smash updates for every album and single of hers + album tracks. No other female artist is even close to her right now, it's insane. Even Adele pales in comparison. 

That’s the power of a strong fanbase. I doubt anyone outside her fanbase even knows she released new songs after 1989. Maybe Reputation just because of the drama. 

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 3

The Popster 39
On 2/15/2022 at 5:23 AM, Gagacharts said:

her halftime show one of the most epic in my mind