Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/14/2022 at 11:58 AM, corvus albus said:

Capitalism (Taylor Swift Version)

The judge at the United States District Court of the Central District of California reviewed the lawsuit Thursday and denied Swift and her legal team’s latest attempt to have the lawsuit dismissed. Judge Michael Fitzgerald said that while Swift’s “experts do make some persuasive arguments with regard to why various factors of the respective musical and literary work analyses do objectively distinguish Playas and Shake,” he ruled that “there are still numerous factors … that do not eliminate the possibility that there is still a genuine dispute as to the potential substantial similarity between the lyrics and their sequential structure as framed by Plaintiffs.” He added that a trial should decide whether the two songs “share substantial similarities,” and not musicologists.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-shake-it-off-infringement-lawsuit-1270276/

Taylor Swift Unable to ‘Shake Off’ Infringement Lawsuit, Will Go to Trial

song writing talent :applause:

Popster for Sale 44,844

Best Ed x Taylor collab is still Everything Has Changed :applause:

It's so funny how they always bomb together though :rip:

Reminds me when the Bey+Jay album bombed despite them being able to smash solo (at least back then)

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 2/14/2022 at 11:21 AM, Andreu said:

they need to put it on TTH 

On 2/14/2022 at 11:25 AM, GucciOreos said:

it already is #1 and has the cover

The girls told me a #1 on TTH with cover isn't promo. Time for jimmy kimmel and fallon performance.

3D39EDDF-BE9E-41E4-A627-4D6BC4842A39.thu

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,433

I loooved the Super Bowl Half Time Show, mostly because I grew up listening to rap and hip hop (my older brother made me do it), ngl I even teared up a little. Idk why. Maybe because of passing time and nostalgia hitting me hard…

Anyway, I loved it.

• paws up 4
  • love 4