Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Moderator 17,129
On 2/14/2022 at 10:25 AM, Andreu said:

I mean I havent seen any of his movies but considering how low the bar is I believe it

His best movie is Get Rich or Die Tryin', which is incidentally basically the movie version of his first album (even with the same title).

Everything else is certainly not good and he isn't either :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/14/2022 at 10:31 AM, corvus albus said:

Let me watch a different Half Time Show instead :icant:

I'll be forever bitter because Shakira deserved a solo show :lesson:

But the chantaje x bad bunny moment :applause:a highlight in entertaintment herstory

Moderator 17,129

Capitalism (Taylor Swift Version)

The judge at the United States District Court of the Central District of California reviewed the lawsuit Thursday and denied Swift and her legal team’s latest attempt to have the lawsuit dismissed. Judge Michael Fitzgerald said that while Swift’s “experts do make some persuasive arguments with regard to why various factors of the respective musical and literary work analyses do objectively distinguish Playas and Shake,” he ruled that “there are still numerous factors … that do not eliminate the possibility that there is still a genuine dispute as to the potential substantial similarity between the lyrics and their sequential structure as framed by Plaintiffs.” He added that a trial should decide whether the two songs “share substantial similarities,” and not musicologists.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-shake-it-off-infringement-lawsuit-1270276/

Taylor Swift Unable to ‘Shake Off’ Infringement Lawsuit, Will Go to Trial

• shook 1
  • sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 1