Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/14/2022 at 12:47 AM, Miaou said:

Her lives for Shallow are way better than the ones for PI

Her vocals are bad and this song doesn’t deserve to be in this great album aka Joanne

The instrumental is godly tho

and yes she screams in this song and I’m sorry for you and your ears if you think she serves vocals 

next

That wasn't the point of your post too but I'm not going to waste my time with this, just say you hate the song and move on, we are not forced to agree with your opinion and with that I'll end here.

• paws up 1

the "screaming" are the best part of PI, the louder it gets the better :giveup:

My only problem with the song in the start was how repetitive it was but after a few months i didn't mind it, now it's among my top songs of all the time from gaga :oscar:

On 2/14/2022 at 12:12 AM, GucciOreos said:

the 1, 2, 3 punch of Oscar nom, Chromatica Ball announcement and Top Gun snippet

kid fail GIF

We should just expect no touring and no new music from gaga ever again and we will never get dissapointed :cm:

Popster for Sale 45,027
On 2/13/2022 at 10:49 PM, GucciOreos said:

I'm guessing this was it.

On 2/13/2022 at 11:39 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Watching the super bowl with the family praying for a Top Gun trailer with Gaga VOCALES

Mariah Instrument GIF by Sabrina Carpenter

Popster This Way 532
On 2/13/2022 at 7:47 PM, Miaou said:

Her lives for Shallow are way better than the ones for PI

Her vocals are bad and this song doesn’t deserve to be in this great album aka Joanne

The instrumental is godly tho

and yes she screams in this song and I’m sorry for you and your ears if you think she serves vocals 

next

This is crazy cuz I'm literally a trained vocalist and I've been trained since I'm 9, I'm 23 now so trust me, you are just saying anything, and sound very ignorant. PI REQUIRES technique. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 5

Popster for Sale 45,027
On 2/13/2022 at 11:51 PM, loopyjae said:

This is crazy cuz I'm literally a trained vocalist and I've been trained since I'm 9, I'm 23 now so trust me, you are just saying anything, and sound very ignorant. PI REQUIRES technique. 

work experience :applause: