Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,404
On 2/13/2022 at 8:56 PM, ViviLittleM said:

n’nnnnn I think I’m the one giving Taylor Swift all her French streams

Only today during my shower, my YouTube played:

when I’m gone, cardigan, oh my god, lover, cruel summer, afterglow

isn't that new katy song 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,001
On 2/13/2022 at 9:10 PM, Replay said:

isn't that new katy song 

Yeah I also put the one that aren’t by Taylor, to show that she always comes back anyway on « played next » 

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 42,007
On 2/13/2022 at 8:46 PM, PanPikus said:

So we have exactly 2 weeks till we finally get to see Gaga in public at SAG, and 4 weeks till BAFTAs :enigma:

May the hog awaken from its slumber

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,404
On 2/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, PanPikus said:

So we have exactly 2 weeks till we finally get to see Gaga in public at SAG, and 4 weeks till BAFTAs :enigma:

and 4 and half til NYFCC

Replay

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,009
On 2/12/2022 at 10:49 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Try to listen to a screamo type of song and then you'll never EVER say something like that to Perfect Illusion, I hate that genre with a passion but PI is not even close to something like that, she serves VOCALS. 

No she serves uncontrolled vocal mess with no pleasant voice 

screaming badly and furthermore a repetitive song

a perfect mess indeed

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/14/2022 at 12:10 AM, Miaou said:

No she serves uncontrolled vocal mess with no pleasant voice 

screaming badly and furthermore a repetitive song a mess 

Sorry but you must be deaf then if you can't tell the difference between screaming and straight out serving vocals. Perfect Illusion remains one of her best songs

Edited by LGMonster95
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,009
On 2/13/2022 at 11:28 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Sorry but you must be deaf then if you can't tell the difference between screaming and straight out serving vocals. Perfect Illusion remains one of her best songs

She can’t even reach the right notes in live so it would be better if we don’t have this song in her next tour 

and yes she is screaming badly in this song 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/14/2022 at 12:34 AM, Miaou said:

She can’t even reach the right notes in live so it would be better if we don’t have this song in her next tour 

and yes she is screaming badly in this song 

She could not hit the right notes on Shallow aswell all the time, now what are you going to say? For her to stop singing the song? She's not a robot and sometimes she sings while being sick and other stuff. Just say that you hate the song and move on, your knowledge on vocals is laughable to say the least if you insist that she screams in a song that she CLEARLY shows vocals. 

Pop-a-911-ster 32,009
On 2/13/2022 at 11:41 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She could not hit the right notes on Shallow aswell all the time, now what are you going to say? For her to stop singing the song? She's not a robot and sometimes she sings while being sick and other stuff. Just say that you hate the song and move on, your knowledge on vocals is laughable to say the least if you insist that she screams in a song that she CLEARLY shows vocals. 

Her lives for Shallow are way better than the ones for PI

Her vocals are bad and this song doesn’t deserve to be in this great album aka Joanne

The instrumental is godly tho

and yes she screams in this song and I’m sorry for you and your ears if you think she serves vocals 

next