Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/11/2022 at 1:50 AM, Bakugo said:

Poor Joanne overshadowed by a superior body of work.

It still won a Grammy? Also the ASIB movie was barely out there when the academy members starting voting for Joanne's nomination, so they were having good thoughts about it from the start.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/11/2022 at 1:53 AM, BenG said:

HoG era is effectively dead, other than Gaga possibly winning the BAFTA and clapping hands at the SAG. No second wind at the box office.

Well It's not technically dead untill she moves on from these shows. Anyway it has nothing to do with L4S and its AOTY chances

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 2/10/2022 at 11:58 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Well It's not technically dead untill she moves on from these shows. Anyway it has nothing to do with L4S and its AOTY chances

Not technically dead but effectively dead, yes.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,619
On 2/10/2022 at 6:58 PM, LGMonster95 said:

On 2/10/2022 at 6:59 PM, BenG said:

Not technically dead but effectively dead, yes.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:06 PM, GucciOreos said:

Hogs have a lifespan of 15-20 years

IT. IS. NOT. DEAD. :nicki_scream:

Tell The Truth GIF

okay chartsters vote now, is HOG era dead, technically dead, effectively dead or not dead at all 

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/11/2022 at 10:26 AM, LGMonster95 said:

It still won a Grammy? Also the ASIB movie was barely out there when the academy members starting voting for Joanne's nomination, so they were having good thoughts about it from the start.

Didn’t the Piano single only get it? Not really the album then is it… or is my memory failing me in my old age?

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/11/2022 at 2:27 AM, Bakugo said:

Didn’t the Piano single only get it? Not really the album then is it… or is my memory failing me in my old age?

I was talking about the piano single, I'm too lazy at the moment to post its full name lmao 

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/11/2022 at 11:12 AM, LGMonster95 said:

I was talking about the piano single, I'm too lazy at the moment to post its full name lmao 

Piano Single is what its known as now. I wish she did a proper deluxe with The Cure and that single Added and more of the draft versions of songs.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 2/10/2022 at 9:19 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Tell The Truth GIF

okay chartsters vote now, is HOG era dead, technically dead, effectively dead or not dead at all 

Dead. The only award that pushes movies is Oscars so... :tea:

Popster This Way 532

unrelated but i made a gaga 2022 schedule out of boredom and i kinda love it :whatga: ok so, acting career aside, this is how i want her music career to look like this year: chromatica ball announcement coming tomorrow, announcing the OG dates + new ones in japan, south korea, chile, brazil, sydney. the tour will begin august 2022 and will feature all of chromatica + fan favorites such as marry the night, heavy metal lover, dance in the dark and sexxx dreams as well as the classics AND the top gun song (aka hold my hand) she will also release an EP around october that will include the elusive frankensteined. 

the top gun song will be released by the end of this month and we will hear a snippet of it this sunday when the new top gun trailer drops. she will perform do i love you and the top gun song at the grammys. as for the EP it will just be a gift for the fans with around 7 new tracks and she will also announce a full length studio album for 2023 which she will perform at the chromatica ball's 2nd leg. she will also be featured on cardi b's new album, coming july 2022. :ally:

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/11/2022 at 12:33 PM, Doncho said:

I am streaming Stupid Love. Do I have WP immunity now? :whatga:

Godga.png

You get 1 controversy allotted. Use it wisely. :billie:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1