Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,986
On 2/10/2022 at 3:31 PM, Doncho said:

Joanne Tour was very cool but kinda overrated imo. Born this Way Ball remains unmatched

Born This Way Ball is overrated and a bit messy

Monster Ball and Joanne Your remain unmatched 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,616

Y’all saying JWT was overrated clearly never experienced a Million Reasons encore with a whole baseball stadium lit up by cellphone flashlights while witnessing Gaga becoming the first woman to sellout Fenway and it shows.

The lack of taste, I can’t 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 4
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Moderator 17,148

We finally got new numbers about HoG in German cinemas, for some reason they didn't update it for the last 3 weeks

Cinema charts:

#9 HoG with a potential final viewership of 1.15M (+100K from the last update) :applause:

Even in its 11th week, HoG manages to outsell the predictions and it's the oldest movie in the top 10 right now :applause:

HoG is such a smash :applause:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,986
On 2/10/2022 at 3:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Y’all saying JWT was overrated clearly never experienced a Million Reasons encore with a whole baseball stadium lit up by cellphone flashlights while witnessing Gaga becoming the first woman to sellout Fenway and it shows.

This tea ugh 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Only problem with JWT is opening, its just to weak,  besides of that the show was fantastic

A Popster Is Born 14,865

part of that experience –not that I don't respect you having it– begins with liking Million Raisins to start with

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,616
On 2/10/2022 at 9:48 AM, Miaou said:

This tea ugh 

Thanks King, some people just have no taste buds and they are no help 

On 2/10/2022 at 10:12 AM, danwasd said:

part of that experience –not that I don't respect you having it– begins with liking Million Raisins to start with

Honey you missed my last part

”the lack of taste, I can’t” please reread

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 2/10/2022 at 11:38 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Y’all saying BTWB was overrated clearly never experienced a Marry the Night encore with a whole baseball stadium lit up by cellphone flashlights while witnessing Gaga becoming the first woman to sellout Fenway or whatever and it shows.

Fixed bestie :happydance:

But you are right, I never got to experience Million Reasons live because Gaga will never return to my country

Pop-a-911-ster 22,854
On 2/10/2022 at 6:34 PM, GucciOreos said:

@donatellab the insider on ratdaily just confirmed it is the Top Gun song bestie :delulu_bird:

no name or date yet though 

maybe it's top secret until the teaser on Sunday :delulu_bird:

surprise drop incoming :darkmode:

• lol 1