Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/9/2022 at 4:10 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I wonder if we’ll get something soon (tour announcement or top gun or literally anything) or something tells me the chart thread gonna be QUIET between now and the GRAMMYs lol 

I dont know. A SAG or BAFTA win could cheer people up :creepin:

Spoiler

or the loses will keep us in meltdown mode

this-is-so-humiliating.gif

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 2/9/2022 at 7:10 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I wonder if we’ll get something soon (tour announcement or top gun or literally anything) cause something tells me the chart thread gonna be QUIET between now and the GRAMMYs if not lol 

just me and @Delusional posting LNX and JB updates :rip:

and a few flop reacts here and there 

• sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 2/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Doncho said:

I dont know. A SAG or BAFTA win could cheer people up :creepin:

Reveal hidden contents

or the loses will keep us in meltdown mode

After the Oscar snub I’ve set my expectations VERY LOW, I was so sure about the Oscar nom and it hurt me too much. Won’t catch me with those expectations again. The BAFTA nom really set it in my head that she was easily getting nominated. Which is so unlike me, normally my standards are below the f-ing ground in terms of wins/awards  :delulu_bird:

I pray for something soon but I would’nt be at all shocked if Gaga took some time off and wasn’t in the media for a couple months. Girl has been getting trashed (undeservedly) for her Oscar campaign so I’m sure she wants to settle down a bit. 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • hugs 3

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/9/2022 at 4:16 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I pray for something soon but I would’nt be at all shocked if Gaga took some time off and wasn’t in the media for a couple months. Girl has been getting trashed (undeservedly) for her Oscar campaign so I’m sure she wants to settle down a bit. 

I dont think that will happen. If she DOES dissapear it will look like her campaign was "fake" and just for the Oscar. She is probably obligated to attend all these award shows.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

I'd like to see her winning something this award season (for HOG) but I won't see those ceremonies (BAFTA/SAG/CC).

Only Grammys :gaga-thanks:

Edited by emig_09

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

She's already an Oscar winner so, as a fan, I'd preffer to see her winning an Emmy or Tony

HOG was too short for me so I think a miniseries or tv-series would fit perfectly

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 2/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, Doncho said:

I dont think that will happen. If she DOES dissapear it will look like her campaign was "fake" and just for the Oscar. She is probably obligated to attend all these award shows.

Oh I’m sure she’ll attend the BAFTA & SAG but no she’s not gonna be campaigning ala Oscar style, that’s just not the way those things work. My guess is it’s pretty quiet on the Gaga front until the SAGs at the end of the month, she’ll go and then she’ll go to the BAFTAs and probably start ramping up a little bit for GRAMMY promo but I wouldn’t expect much more.

I would die for an official top gun announcement/Chromatica Ball announcement though, you can bet your a** more promo spots were planned if she got an Oscar nomination though.

I bet they had quite the blitz promo tour planned but oh well 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 2/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I would die for an official top gun announcement/Chromatica Ball announcement though, you can bet your a** more promo spots were planned if she got an Oscar nomination though.

I bet they had quite the blitz promo tour planned but oh well 

Friday and Sunday, hang in there bestie :prideheart:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 2/9/2022 at 4:34 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Oh I’m sure she’ll attend the BAFTA & SAG but no she’s not gonna be campaigning ala Oscar style, that’s just not the way those things work. My guess is it’s pretty quiet on the Gaga front until the SAGs at the end of the month, she’ll go and then she’ll go to the BAFTAs and probably start ramping up a little bit for GRAMMY promo but I wouldn’t expect much more.

I would die for an official top gun announcement/Chromatica Ball announcement though 

If she and her team know how that snub hit us they should release that Top Gun song or thaeCB announcement sooner 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 2/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Damn. If a director of her caliber is even praising Gaga, then she’s going to be just fine in the film industry. 

Did I just find our very own popster on Twitter @ConnorFilm

i shared this tweet with a friend and I was like “wait a second this sounds familiar”

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 2/9/2022 at 4:37 PM, emig_09 said:

If she and her team know how that snub hit us they should release that Top Gun song or thaeCB announcement sooner 

Like Gaga or her team cares about us :icant:

pls :icant:

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 7,529
On 2/9/2022 at 10:29 AM, Doncho said:

You have to be delusional to think she has a chance. Billie is winning it

I could see Encanto easily sweeping in and taking it. Not so much for that song, but to support that album as a whole. I'd be surprised if it didn't honestly.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 2/9/2022 at 5:17 PM, corvus albus said:

MH&MH outlasting Gagas last solo singles on BB 100 - a case file:

MH&MH - 12 weeks

———BARRIER———

SL - 10 weeks

ARUTW - 9 weeks

INLA - 4 weeks

911 - 0 weeks

:applause:

:applause:

Edited by little legend

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 2/9/2022 at 9:27 PM, emig_09 said:

Poker Face on YT

Expected to hit 1,000,000,000 on: 2022/06/14

June, here we go :shine:

WaiT :whatga:

A few months ago it was expeted to hit 1B in December 2022 and now it's gonna dit it this summer or even before :whatga:

• yaas, gaga 1