Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/9/2022 at 9:39 AM, little legend said:

PLS , STAY ON THE THEME OF THIS THREAD

tumblr_magnxrCBrq1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Hide contents

One tiny post about it in the last 10 days, I didn't lie in the messages @Bakugo

That was the joke- I had no problem with the post. Like I said. It was ridiculous and outrageous and clearly a joke. 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 2/8/2022 at 11:22 PM, little legend said:
  Hide contents

Can you post this picture but instead holding the pan instead of the Oscar? I want to make a thread on ATRL

oscar-win-Max.jpg

spacer.png

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
On 2/8/2022 at 4:02 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Should we trust this cute twink? Although, I do and really need it to happen. I have so many plans piling up this summer and I'm nervous I won't be able to attend the tickets I have.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:02 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I reached acceptance roughly 8 minutes after the snub. I’m not even lying. I just know she’s fine. 

Yeah, I accept it pretty quick. It was a really crazy year and she got all the other noms. It's sad, but not end of world, Means she has to better next time.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:36 PM, DonnieDarko said:

We love her again

Amazing.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:49 PM, GucciOreos said:

I hope she doesn't show up and their ratings plummet :billiecat:

alternatively she should show up and outshine the others with a sickening look - but that doesn't sound like something she'd do at the Oscars 

She should show and support Frederic. Do the red carpet with him, etc. That would be the right thing to do.

• paws up 3
  • love 2

• admin changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Imma snub all of you, love admin
Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3

Little monsters having one of their worst life ever cause their Oscar winner favourite didn't manage to get another Oscar nom for best actress. 

Certain other fanbases here celebrating cause their favourite went #1 on BB100 bubbling under chart  

The difference in our standards

Another proof of how successful Gaga is:applause:ezgif-7-14f990a79a.gif

• yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 14,784
On 2/9/2022 at 12:07 AM, little legend said:

Pls my delivery is amazing

not another user talking about his pooping frequency, Vivi was enough :bebe:

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 532

Some people are saying this might be Beyoncé announcing a tour but I feel like it could be Gaga. Everything is kinda adding up. I think deuxmoi is reliable, or at least they have some trust worthy connections. 

I also think this tweet is kinda weird and implies something 

Now all we need is LGN to tease something since they seem to have direct contact with the Haus

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 2/9/2022 at 12:34 AM, loopyjae said:

Some people are saying this might be Beyoncé announcing a tour but I feel like it could be Gaga. Everything is kinda adding up. I think deuxmoi is reliable, or at least they have some trust worthy connections. 

I also think this tweet is kinda weird and implies something 

Now all we need is LGN to tease something since they seem to have direct contact with the Haus

not to be a clown again so soon but it seems possible

if I manage to get tickets for London it'll be my first time seeing her live :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 2/8/2022 at 5:51 PM, little legend said:

Little monsters having one of their worst life ever cause their Oscar winner favourite didn't manage to get another Oscar nom for best actress. 

Certain other fanbases here celebrating cause their favourite went #1 on BB100 bubbling under chart  

The difference in our standards

Another proof of how successful Gaga is:applause:ezgif-7-14f990a79a.gif

LOL. That does put things in perspective. Me thinks ASIB spoiled us. 

• paws up 1

• Gone changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - SNUB ME DADDY ADMIN
Popster for Sale 44,664
On 2/9/2022 at 12:50 AM, Thrasher said:

I wonder if they planned to announce the tour to capitalize on Oscars nominations but now they'll delay it again :overit:

Hopefully not

The 1 2 3 punch of oscar nom + Chromatica tour announcement + Top Gun song tease :delulu_bird:

a 2 3 punch is still possible :delulu_bird:

• lol 8

Popster This Way 532
On 2/8/2022 at 9:50 PM, Thrasher said:

I wonder if they planned to announce the tour to capitalize on Oscars nominations but now they'll delay it again :overit:

Hopefully not

There's no point in delaying anything, if the tour is close to be announced then stadiums are already booked and papers signed. It was delayed because of public health reasons but now the UK lifted everything basically and the US gives two shits about COVID so there is no reason to not tour. :ally:

• paws up 5

Deactivated 14,311
On 2/9/2022 at 11:40 AM, loopyjae said:

There's no point in delaying anything, if the tour is close to be announced then stadiums are already booked and papers signed. It was delayed because of public health reasons but now the UK lifted everything basically and the US gives two shits about COVID so there is no reason to not tour. :ally:

As long as she takes precautions for herself and team she can tour I’d say.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 2/8/2022 at 7:24 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

…………Why does this make it hurt more, legendary director Jane Campion can get it eight but not the academy, tragic really 

Damn. If a director of her caliber is even praising Gaga, then she’s going to be just fine in the film industry. 

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 2/8/2022 at 10:24 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

…………Why does this make it hurt more, legendary director Jane Campion can get it eight but not the academy, tragic really 

If Jane wants her for her next movie 

I-:dead:

• yaas, gaga 5