Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 2/8/2022 at 11:43 AM, Gypsy Life said:

This is now the only safe space I can visit moving forward, so hello again

this-is-so-humiliating.gif

we want you here henie :prideheart:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865
On 2/8/2022 at 10:43 PM, Gypsy Life said:

This is now the only safe space I can visit moving forward, so hello again

How are ATRL and GD and Twitter Liddos coping? :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,833

Gaga totally deserved the Oscar nomination, what they did to her was very unfair. But anyway, Gaga had an amazing award season, she got 4 major nominations and got to win the most important trifecta award (which is big on itself). She deserves nothing but PRAISE for what she did performance wise and for cinema, nobody can take that away from her Oscar nomination or not. Overall I'm VERY proud of her.

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 2/8/2022 at 11:41 AM, FRANZGA said:

Since we can't blame SaTan and Freddie, who are we blaming?

Ridley? :icant:

People already blamed Stupid Love and L4S, so lets just add Ridley why not :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 23,522
On 2/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, FRANZGA said:

At least Gaga broke some records with this snub, right?

Serving Amy Adams :icant:

And where's Amy Adams now?

A Razzie nominee last year and a double Razzie nominee this year

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 2/8/2022 at 11:49 AM, Gypsy Life said:

And where's Amy Adams now?

A Razzie nominee last year and a double Razzie nominee this year

I thought the same

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/8/2022 at 3:53 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Im sad but I cant imagine what Gaga is feeling right now...she was probably so excited last week with BAFTA nominations, just like we all were....she's probably so sad right now :/ I hope she doesnt beat herself up too much, she was incredible in HOG and deserved a nomination, definitely will do down as one of the biggest snubs of the last 25+ years at the Academy

Do you really think that Gaga puts that much feelings into an award (she already has an Oscar too). I'm pretty sure that Gaga is feeling extremely overwhelmed for the fact that she got a lot of praise for her acting work aka something that she was dreaming since she was a little girl and she made it big. This acting world was nothing but a BIG SUCCESS for her untill now

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,034
x3

This could be lead in a positive outcome in the long run. 

Look what happened in 2016, Gaga had 95% chances to win the Oscar for TIHTY but lost to Sam Smith. 

But she didn't give up and just 3 years later she managed to come back and not only win the Oscar but also having one of the most legendary Oscar performances in history. Shallow became a smash hit that will never be forgotten. 

Now, of course she deserved the Oscar nom but i am sure that Gaga in 2024-25 will come back stronger than ever and serve one of the best performances and win the Oscar. That will be a real iconic moment:giveup: 

I am sure for this. Gaga never gives up and she always work so hard. 

And after all awards and success doesn't matter. What does matter is talent. And Gaga is one of the most talented singers and actress of our generation and ...talent last forever

• paws up 7

Popster This Way 900

In terms of narrative, its better to be snubbed than win and become hated. We saw that happen multiple times with Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence. She can and will come back, hopefully in a better movie.

It still hurts all the same. :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2