Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 2,926

Honestly? I don't care if Gaga isn't nominated for an Oscar, she basically brought the film to commercial success, most people have seen House Of Gucci for Gaga. This is much more important because more directors/producers  will want to work with her.

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 2,926
On 2/8/2022 at 2:47 PM, little legend said:

I won't be surprised if this year Oscars are the least viewed ever. 

They lost Gaga ratings power magnet. 

Their lost:nicki_scream:

Doesn't Nicole Kidman have some kind of fan base? Yeah okay, they're all in their 50s in sexual abstinence but it's a fan base nonetheless

On 2/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, corvus albus said:

Let's hope she abandons movies now :carly_bye:

In comparison with the Oscars, the Grammys seems more fair and less corrupt :icant:

Gaga rushing to make LG7 right and making it her first AOTY win as revenge for her Oscar snub :darkmode:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,316

Im sad but I cant imagine what Gaga is feeling right now...she was probably so excited last week with BAFTA nominations, just like we all were....she's probably so sad right now :/ I hope she doesnt beat herself up too much, she was incredible in HOG and deserved a nomination, definitely will do down as one of the biggest snubs of the last 25+ years at the Academy

• hugs 2
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 11,839

I am sad but not shocked tbh. I never thought Gaga was the frontrunner anyway. We still have SAG, BAFTA and Grammys to look forward to, so award season is clearly NOT over for Gaga

ARTPOPster 1,830

Yeah the vibe in the room must be so weird now like gaga finding out she lost the nom while Freddie and Sarah were next to her jumping for joy and now had to empathise with her :rip: it’s quite hilarious actually :icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 7