Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

The Fame Popster 316
On 2/7/2022 at 1:22 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Just the simple fact that you have 911 in your signature, phew. Taste and talent. 

Thank you bestie :gaga-thanks: should’ve been the lead instead of Stupid Luv :gaga-scream:

On 2/8/2022 at 7:47 AM, GucciOreos said:

Imagine this:

Top Gun commercial airs on SuperBowl, we're all tuned in to see if it has a snippet from the song. We hear piano chords and a heavenly violin melody, and then a powerfull belt! Every one of us scrambles to be the first popster to share the good news.

But then you start to realize... something seems off. Gaga's voice sounds different. You concentrate even more and realize it's actually Dua Liper or some other random popstar singing. You go to instagram and there's a new post by Lady Gaga: So happy to announce I've written this song for the Top Gun Movie, performed by the lovely beautiful talented and kind Dua Liper.

The song is a #1 smash for years, a constant reminder of what could have been Gaga's smash hit.

Just wanted to share this nightmarish but somewhat funny scenario I thought of before sleeping :icant:

Hammer Ban GIF

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/8/2022 at 4:17 AM, GucciOreos said:

Imagine this:

Top Gun commercial airs on SuperBowl, we're all tuned in to see if it has a snippet from the song. We hear piano chords and a heavenly violin melody, and then a powerfull belt! Every one of us scrambles to be the first popster to share the good news.

But then you start to realize... something seems off. Gaga's voice sounds different. You concentrate even more and realize it's actually Dua Liper or some other random popstar singing. You go to instagram and there's a new post by Lady Gaga: So happy to announce I've written this song for the Top Gun Movie, performed by the lovely beautiful talented and kind Dua Liper.

The song is a #1 smash for years, a constant reminder of what could have been Gaga's smash hit.

Just wanted to share this nightmarish but somewhat funny scenario I thought of before sleeping :icant:

why is this so realistic though :mess:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/8/2022 at 3:17 AM, GucciOreos said:

Imagine this:

harry potter girl GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

monsters are going delulu on twitter because The Sun wrote an article about TCB returning with no reliable sources :mess:

truly Traumatica era 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 2/8/2022 at 8:39 AM, donatellab said:

monsters are going delulu on twitter because The Sun wrote an article about TCB returning with no reliable sources :mess:

truly Traumatica era 

Back in 2020 they were the first to have some kind of info for the stadium tour just saying 

• shook 1