Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833

Gaga will surely get that best actress nomination tomorrow with the way she performed this entire award season (she literally has the most solid performance out of everyone with a trifecta win + the other big 4 nominations) 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga will surely get that best actress nomination tomorrow with the way she performed this entire award season (she literally has the most solid performance out of everyone with a trifecta win + the other big 4 nominations) 

and the only frontrunner nod at BAFTAs

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 2/7/2022 at 2:23 PM, xo_hours said:

The Wrap conducted an anonymous poll of 300 AMPAs and Guild members:

https://www.thewrap.com/oscar-predictions-nominations-poll-2022/amp/

This is good cause we need fellow BAFTee Haim -OUT of the BA line-up, but I hope Gaga can come first when the actual vote goes ahead 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,374

TOwWIpc.jpg

IF Gaga wins the Oscar, BAFTA nomination day will go down in the history of this fanbase, before that day Gaga was #5 on GDs odds with less than 400 people predicting a win..she’s basically now tied for 1st place odds and more people are predicting a nomination for Gaga than Kidman and more people are predicting a win for Gaga than Olivia.

f-ING FANTASTIC

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 2/7/2022 at 4:49 PM, Doncho said:

Razzie nomination for Worst Screen Couple:

Jared Leto & Either His 17-Pound Latex Face, His Geeky Clothes or His Ridiculous Accent (House of Gucci)

:icant:

As I thought - no idea about accents, the clothes were exaclty what the real person wore and the makeup wws praised by his fellow actors and production crew. They just had to nominate him since it was this narrative right from the start.

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,374
On 2/7/2022 at 10:59 AM, GucciOreos said:

You guys need to stop putting that energy out into the universe 

Say It with a Tiffany Pollard GIF | The New Yorker

I know, like what the f- is wrong with people, we already have enough haters doing that, we don’t need her own fans doing that sh!t :delulu_bird:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

TOwWIpc.jpg

IF Gaga wins the Oscar, BAFTA nomination day will go down in the history of this fanbase, before that day Gaga was #5 on GDs odds with less than 400 people predicting a win..she’s basically now tied for 1st place odds and more people are predicting a nomination for Gaga than Kidman and more people are predicting a win for Gaga than Olivia.

f-ING FANTASTIC

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

I would have never thought that we would be in this situation with Gaga. I'm honestly extremely excited to see the final results 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 2/7/2022 at 5:02 PM, DonnieDarko said:

As I thought - no idea about accents, the clothes were exaclty what the real person wore and the makeup wws praised by his fellow actors and production crew. They just had to nominate him since it was this narrative right from the start.

Dumb awards show making dumb decisions and talking bs? Nothing new :jailga:

• paws up 1