Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

The Wrap conducted an anonymous poll of 300 AMPAs and Guild members:

“The Lost Daughter” had some fans in the Best Actress category as well; two-time Oscar winner Olivia Colman, who plays a college professor on holiday in Greece in Gyllenhaal’s film, was the poll’s No. 1 choice. Nicole Kidman’s portrayal of Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin’s “Being the Ricardos” came second, followed by Lady Gaga for “House of Gucci,” Kristen Stewart for her portrayal of the People’s Princess in “Spencer” and Penélope Cruz for “Parallel Mothers.”

https://www.thewrap.com/oscar-predictions-nominations-poll-2022/amp/

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,374
On 2/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, xo_hours said:

The Wrap conducted an anonymous poll of 300 AMPAs and Guild members:

https://www.thewrap.com/oscar-predictions-nominations-poll-2022/amp/

HOG coming for BP?

“Belfast” was the clear winner of TheWrap poll’s Best Picture category, garnering 20% more votes than survey-takers’ second pick, Steven Spielberg’s update of “West Side Story.” Those films were followed by “CODA,” “Dune,” “tick, tick… BOOM!,” “Don’t Look Up,” “Licorice Pizza,” “Drive My Car,” “The Lost Daughter” and “House of Gucci.” 

Missing from the poll’s top 10 were such Best Picture contenders as “King Richard,” “Nightmare Alley,” “No Time to Die” and “Spider-Man: No Way Out.”

….STAY TUNED

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/7/2022 at 11:27 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOG coming for BP?

“Belfast” was the clear winner of TheWrap poll’s Best Picture category, garnering 20% more votes than survey-takers’ second pick, Steven Spielberg’s update of “West Side Story.” Those films were followed by “CODA,” “Dune,” “tick, tick… BOOM!,” “Don’t Look Up,” “Licorice Pizza,” “Drive My Car,” “The Lost Daughter” and “House of Gucci.” 

Missing from the poll’s top 10 were such Best Picture contenders as “King Richard,” “Nightmare Alley,” “No Time to Die” and “Spider-Man: No Way Out.”

….STAY TUNED

For me HOG is IN for BP. Def. 

• yaas, gaga 1