Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400

film Twitter having a meltdown, they really want ANYONE to win besides Gaga, they’re actually pathetic :tea:

the way they went from “kstew sweeping” to “please Chastain save us” is f-ING FUNNY

:laughga:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

film Twitter having a meltdown, they really want ANYONE to win besides Gaga, they’re actually pathetic :tea:

the way they went from “kstew sweeping” to “please Chastain save us” is f-ING FUNNY

:laughga:

They really are embarrassing to say the least. The critics, audience and film industry ALL loved Gaga's performance (regardless of what they think about the movie) meanwhile those twitter film clowns are the only ones who has something against her, they can't stand watching her win over their favs.

• yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 2/3/2022 at 7:39 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I wonder how that different system of voting for the BAFTAs will impact the Oscars noms,

like it'll surely be different situations than other years

Gaga was surely the popular pick aka one of the top 2. So it won’t affect her at all. The people that were chosen by the jury are the only ones that will be affected. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,899

In the last 11 years, the winners of the BAFTA for Best Actress went on to win the Oscar (except in 2012).

I hope Gaga pulls trough and wins. It would be amazing

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400
On 2/3/2022 at 9:25 AM, Doncho said:

In the last 11 years, the winners of the BAFTA for Best Actress went on to win the Oscar (except in 2012).

I hope Gaga pulls trough and wins. It would be amazing

And only Hillary Swank and Sandra Bullock have won the Oscar without a BAFTA nod this millennium, looking bleak for Kidman…GAGA PLEASE COME THROUGH AND WIN THAT BAFTA

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188
On 2/3/2022 at 11:34 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

And only Hillary Swank and Sandra Bullock have won the Oscar without a BAFTA nod this millennium, looking bleak for Kidman…GAGA PLEASE COME THROUGH AND WIN THAT BAFTA

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

Bullock wasn't eligible that year at BAFTAs so only Swank.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400

I’m just f-ing baffled yall…within the last month we went from KStew being the front runner then to Nicole Kidman after her GG win, and now possibly Gaga after her BAFTA nom…..

what a f-ing journey….:bradley:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 2/3/2022 at 3:39 PM, GucciOreos said:

what an exciting few months we have ahead of us :giveup:

the meltdowns if no AOTY, no Oscar and no Top Gun song :bradley:

Take it back b¡tch :gunga:

I need at least the Top Gun song to happen :bradley:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

Gaga has as many BAFTA lead acting nominations as Julie Andrews, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Glenn Close, Viola Davis, Jodie Foster, Julia Roberts, Susan Sarandon, and Barbra Streisand now 

I can’t believe we stan the biggest legend of our generation :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 5
  • love 3