Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,901
On 2/1/2022 at 10:08 AM, Aloe said:

yes but it’s because I watched videos where he makes predictions and it irks me when he said in a previous video that gaga’s performance wasn’t award worthy and then soon after he’s switching :katy: 

People and critics will always have this bias against Gaga just because she is Lady Gaga. We have to get used to it, sadly :enigma:

• hugs 1

Moderator 17,129
On 2/1/2022 at 2:54 PM, Delusional said:

Let’s say a song debuts at #99 - could the song then chart at #2 on the bubbling under chart the next week or is it not eligible because it already debuted ? :enigma:

Can't chart. Bubbling Under is only for songs that have not charted on the Hot 100 before.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188

Life has been so hard for Katycats.

Who could see this happening for KP years ago? Flopping and flopping and nothing helping her?

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400
On 2/1/2022 at 9:10 AM, emig_09 said:

Life has been so hard for Katycats.

Who could see this happening for KP years ago? Flopping and flopping and nothing helping her?

I could, she never grew, Smile was basically witness which sounded just like prism which was a carbon copy of TD. She literally put out the same material for basically 10+ years. No one wants that. Taylor didn’t do Country for 10 years. She didn’t stick to pop for even that long before switching back to a folksy version of her country self. Gaga didn’t stick with just stict dance pop also. She dived into different genres with jazz, the Joanne album and ASIB.

Katy never grew musically. She was always stuck in 2012 and it’s why she’s flopping. Not many artists get away with doing the same material for a decade and still get success, especially female artists. You have to adapt, or else you’re not gonna continue to be at the top of your game.

WIG is like every other KP song since 2010, I don’t know why people were suddenly expecting any different chart result. 

edit: for god sake she’s still catering to children at her Vegas show by dancing with turds. It’s actually embarrassing for her if I’m being completely honest.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188
On 2/1/2022 at 11:16 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I could, she never grew, Smile was basically witness which sounded just like prism which was a carbon copy of TD. She literally put out the same material for basically 10+ years. No one wants that. Taylor didn’t do Country for 10 years. She didn’t stick to pop for even that long before switching back to a folksy version of her country self. Gaga didn’t stick with just stict dance pop also. She dived into different genres with jazz, the Joanne album and ASIB.

Katy never grew musically. She was always stuck in 2012 and it’s why she’s flopping. Not many artists get away with doing the same material for a decade and still get success, especially female artists. You have to adapt, or else you’re not gonna continue to be at the top of your game.

WIG is like every other KP song since 2010, I don’t know why people were suddenly expecting any different chart result. 

i was expecting nothing and nothing happened :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 2/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, xo_hours said:

BAFTA noms in two days & one week till Oscar nominations

spacer.png

Manifesting nominations for Gaga. Let’s pray you guys 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

A Popster Is Born 11,901

The BAFTA nom is pretty much in the bag. Im more worried about the Oscar nom, but I think Gaga will get it. And even if she doesnt, this was still a great award season considering its her 2nd major movie

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 2/1/2022 at 8:16 PM, Doncho said:

The BAFTA nom is pretty much in the bag. Im more worried about the Oscar nom, but I think Gaga will get it. And even if she doesnt, this was still a great award season considering its her 2nd major movie

She will get the Oscar nomination. I’m manifesting it 🤞🏼❤️

• paws up 8

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400
On 2/1/2022 at 9:46 AM, Doncho said:

I’m actually quite iffy on the BAFTA nom, the Jury system is really weird. If she isn’t a Top 2 vote getter from the whole BAFTA body I don’t see the Jury saving her and sending her through, the whole point of the jury is to give recognition to performances lesser known and recognized. 

Top 2 will most likely be between Colman/Gaga and Kidman.…very possible Kidman or Gaga miss completely at the BAFTAS

A Popster Is Born 11,901
On 2/1/2022 at 12:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m actually quite iffy on the BAFTA nom, the Jury system is really weird. If she isn’t a Top 2 vote getter from the whole BAFTA body I don’t see the Jury saving her and sending her through, the whole point of the jury is to give recognition to performances lesser known and recognized. 

Top 2 will most likely be between Colman/Gaga and Kidman.…very possible Kidman or Gaga miss completely at the BAFTAS

Nnnnn I hope not. They would be dumb to left Gaga out. Lets see in 2 days... :bradley:

• hugs 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - flopping will spark joy, for some people...