Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

On 2/1/2022 at 3:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I need to campaign for Gags to get that Oscar :laughga:

Can you campaign for our forum (on Reddit or twitter) 

🥺👉🏻👈🏻

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/1/2022 at 11:45 AM, Sir.Sim said:

Can you campaign for our forum (on Reddit or twitter) 

🥺👉🏻👈🏻

I actually did mention this forum a lot of times on my twitter account (which has like 30k followers) 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 2/1/2022 at 10:36 AM, donatellab said:

remember when we thought Gaga would perform with them and release the SC MV afterwards

spacer.png

Traumatica indeed

The lowest point in my stan career was the Sour Candy fiasco I will never let myself clown like that again 

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,794
On 2/1/2022 at 12:44 PM, GucciOreos said:

Traumatica indeed

The lowest point in my stan career was the Sour Candy fiasco I will never let myself clown like that again 

it was a hard lesson for all of us

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,839
On 2/1/2022 at 8:10 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

zqaUqVe.jpg

Another GD Expert was added to the BA Predictions, brining our total of 24/28 GD Experts now predicting a nomination for miss Lady Gaga white demon 

Thanks Scott:oscar:

Scott mantz is gross and there’s many like him who are putting gaga in their top 5 only because of the current vibe but not because they liked her performance :katy:

On 2/1/2022 at 12:20 PM, Aloe said:

Scott mantz is gross and there’s many like him who are putting gaga in their top 5 only because of the current vibe but not because they liked her performance :katy:

So? Their job is to make and adjust predictions, not just list their faves. :katy:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 2/1/2022 at 6:08 PM, Applause said:

So? Their job is to make and adjust predictions, not just list their faves. :katy:

Yes, a good predictor should be impartial and only judge according to the current state of the race 

Popster for Sale 44,864

Spotify U.K.

52 (+9) Beg For You (feat. Rina Sawayama) by Charli XCX 90,725 (+9k)

so far it's bombing everywhere else but it might turn out to be a cute hit in the U.K. @Delusional

fingers crossed, hopefully the MV serves shock-factor virality or sumn, they had better put out all the stops for this MV 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,839
On 2/1/2022 at 8:38 PM, Applause said:

yes but it’s because I watched videos where he makes predictions and it irks me when he said in a previous video that gaga’s performance wasn’t award worthy and then soon after he’s switching :katy: