Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 1/27/2022 at 3:12 AM, FRANZGA said:

Joker movie is not your typical superhero film..

I expected an amazing dark superhero flick and i got different.. not my cup of tea tbh

I really liked Joker, but i think most people went in with the "wrong" expectations. I didn’t expect a superhero movie, more like a backstory to explain Joker’s character and what made him the way he is. For me,  it was a very good movie and it presented mental illness very well.

Joaquin Phoenix did an amazing job :applause:

Deactivated 14,311
On 1/27/2022 at 7:08 PM, corvus albus said:

I am so sorry for Michael :bradley:

Inb4 they’ve ended and now she is with Jake and wears the red scarf around his place and nothing else :laughga::whatga:

• lol 5

Moderator 8,063
On 1/27/2022 at 7:47 AM, Andreu said:

What Dua did in 2018 for her debut album: rereleasing it with new songs including a Blackpink collab, slapping songs where she was the guest artists that were already hits (No Lie, One Kiss, Scared To Be Lonely)

What Ava did in 2021 for her debut album: absolutely nothing 

Might explain the difference in YEC placements, even if they performed similarly on their peak weeks the year before

When it comes to impact, DL1 was the start. It had New Rules and One Kiss, with FN she proofs that she was meant to stay. She scores hit after hit after hit now. She probably doesnt need to release anything soon, not even DL3. Even though she's already working on DL3. 

I'm proud of my 3 times grammy winning queen :legend: 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 1/26/2022 at 7:00 PM, PanPikus said:

Poland HoG update :

730k tickets sold (+16k)

:party:

On 1/27/2022 at 10:37 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Tickets sold for HOG in France 

HOG 787 553  (The 800k mark will be hard to hit as it only did 4 885 last week.)

Oh wow Oh wow :whatga:

Not Poland almost matching total audience and currently more than tripling weekly one in muuuch smaller market.

I guess good bye Paris stadium Chromatica Ball, welcome Warsaw stadium Chromatica Ball :ohhh:

And @donatellab wouldn't have to fly that far :ally:

• yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 1/27/2022 at 11:39 AM, donatellab said:

dead at the specific mention of me :icant:

I’ve been to the Warsaw Narodowy stadium once :catwalk:

You were the first user that doesn't live in the West that came to my mind, bestie :gaga-thanks:

I've driven by Narodowy Stadium once as well :jailga:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1