Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,917
On 1/26/2022 at 10:52 AM, Aloe said:

Noo out of all the legends they could choose from the mystery actor is jake? :dead:  This is so not worth the hype of keeping it a surprise 

The mysterious guest cannot be bigger than Gaga. Otherwise, they would have announced it way ahead for ratings.

Popster for Sale 44,872
On 1/26/2022 at 10:52 AM, Aloe said:

Noo out of all the legends they could choose from the mystery actor is jake? :dead:  This is so not worth the hype of keeping it a surprise 

we don't know it yet 

just speculating

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 1/26/2022 at 4:22 PM, Aloe said:

I think they are going to announce a future project together. Jake’s sister who directed Olivia’s latest movie even posted about Gaga recently 

• paws up 2
  • shook 2

ARTPOPster 1,839
On 1/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, BenG said:

The mysterious guest cannot be bigger than Gaga. Otherwise, they would have announced it way ahead for ratings.

That’s true but jake is like the equivalent to any other actor who’s not really being talked about in the current sphere so it’s very strange that it’s him :enigma: hopefully like @Adarsh mentioned maybe they’re doing a film together 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,872
On 1/26/2022 at 10:56 AM, DonnieDarko said:

She’s not my cup of tea, she doesn’t have the features I look for in people, if you know what I mean.

:ohhh:

d-word? :billie:

Edited by GucciOreos
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,800
On 1/26/2022 at 12:56 PM, DonnieDarko said:

She’s not my cup of tea, she doesn’t have the features I look for in people, if you know what I mean.

:ohhh:

like a disco stick for example? :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 1/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, Adarsh said:

I think they are going to announce a future project together. Jake’s sister who directed Olivia’s latest movie even posted about Gaga recently 

RomCom would be the best scenario :party:

• love 1