Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 13,402

Not the film twitter experts saying House of Gucci had a real chance of getting in the music guild nominations yet it was snubbed there. Those weirdos will make up any narrative to drag this movie :icant: Who the hell expected anyone to acknowledge HoG’s music or score? :icant:

Edited by Adarsh

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/24/2022 at 9:46 PM, Adarsh said:

Not the film twitter experts saying House of Gucci had a real chance of getting in the music guild nominations yet it was snubbed there. Those weirdos will make up any narrative to drag this movie :icant: Who the hell expected anyone to acknowledge HoG’s music or score? :icant:

Literally this is the first time when I read about this subject. I really hope HOG overperforms again and gets a nomination for best picture at the Oscars, I really want to see these twitter film clowns have a huge meltdown. 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 1/25/2022 at 1:27 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Literally this is the first time when I read about this subject. I really hope HOG overperforms again and gets a nomination for best picture at the Oscars, I really want to see these twitter film clowns have a huge meltdown. 

The only guilds that everyone expects for HOG are: 

Screen Actors

Hair and Makeup

Costume

Producers

So far, it has gotten a nomination at every single one that has been announced. It even got a surprise nomination at the set decorators guild. Honestly, I hope it gets in the producers one too and then we’ll have a perfect lineup 🤞🏼❤️

Popster This Way 658
On 1/24/2022 at 4:54 PM, Sir.Sim said:

Just dance -498,170,062 (+396,563)

Rain on me -748,208,694 (+398,495)

ROM already below 400k and below even Just Dance

Sorry, but that's just tragic :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,346

EERy45n.jpg

Our good friend Kevin here finally got his senses back and added Gaga back to his Top 5 after removing Emilia Jones (CODA)

:oscar:

that leaves 6 experts left who don’t have Gaga in their top 5 for BA Oscar Predictions

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,755
On 1/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, Delusional said:

She truly went off. Taylor stands for her own art and we love that.

Yeah him just assuming Taylor doesn't write is dumb af

Serves him right