Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 1/22/2022 at 8:32 PM, Adarsh said:

In that case it’s good that she didn’t release it. 

IDK if I would say good but definitely understandable she did not want to release a song she did not write back then, as much as it sounds great and has hit potential :applause: music not the bling indeed

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
On 1/22/2022 at 8:03 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I believe ya’ll think NOBTR would be a hit back in 2009 right and not now? Because if not..

:katy:

If Sweet But Psycho and Kings and Queens managed to do it :billiecat:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,845

Just got back from y vacations and I finally had my "Call me by your name" moment :darkmode:

Spoiler

I was there with my parents, but I hooked up with a guy that was twice my age (Im 28, he was 56). We met 3 times. First time in his garage while his wife was home. And the 3rd time it was in the woods :darkmode: The way I WON :darkmode:

Anyway cant wait to see Godga slay the red carpet for Critics Choice, BAFTAs, SAGs, Oscars and Grammys :arguega:

• shook 6
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 11,571
On 1/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Doncho said:

Just got back from y vacations and I finally had my "Call me by your name" moment :darkmode:

Hide contents

I was there with my parents, but I hooked up with a guy that was twice my age (Im 28, he was 56). We met 3 times. First time in his garage while his wife was home. And the 3rd time it was in the woods :darkmode: The way I WON :darkmode:

Anyway cant wait to see Godga slay the red carpet for Critics Choice, BAFTAs, SAGs, Oscars and Grammys :arguega:

First of all WOW :whatga: 

Just 

Wow

And then, Critics Choice and BAFTAs are on the same day :katy:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Doncho said:

Hide contents

That wasn’t exactly CMBYN moment, sis, but still a win for you! Congrats. 

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
On 1/22/2022 at 9:16 PM, Delusional said:

Not radio AND Spotify both on board with this song

it’s honestly coming for #1 I see it already 

how did this happen

he had been serving bomb after bomb

A Popster Is Born 11,571
On 1/22/2022 at 9:58 PM, GucciOreos said:

And a L for the wife :rip:

That part really caught me off guard :mess:

Lemme edit. 

Caught in a Bad Romance, huh? :billie:

Edited by PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 1/22/2022 at 10:22 PM, GucciOreos said:

how did this happen

he had been serving bomb after bomb

Him writing a megasmash (TKL & Bieber's Stay) made the label invest in him again kinda like with Mike Posner got a second chance after Sugar etc

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,832
On 1/23/2022 at 4:47 AM, Doncho said:

Hide contents

Your broke back mountain serve:bradley: 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/22/2022 at 10:25 PM, Delusional said:

Could’ve been a hit if it had a less messy release

This fits on Chromatica tho