Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,435

Adele postponed her residency because her and her team couldn’t finish the show’s production due to delivery delays and covid. That’s sad but surprising tbh. It rarely happens to have such a superstar suffer something like this. However I appreciate her being sincere about this.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,853
On 1/21/2022 at 6:36 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Adele postponed her residency because her and her team couldn’t finish the show’s production due to delivery delays and covid. That’s sad but surprising tbh. It rarely happens to have such a superstar suffer something like this. However I appreciate her being sincere about this.

The worst thing is announcing this the day before / the same day

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 1/21/2022 at 6:36 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Not surprised, after her latest album being a massive bomb. I hope she can at leay pay the rent for her house this month. Poor Adele:bradley:

• lol 3

Popster This Way 532
On 1/21/2022 at 4:28 AM, little legend said:

Not surprised, after her latest album being a massive bomb. I hope she can at leay pay the rent for her house this month. Poor Adele:bradley:

Her album is literally the most succesful album by a female artist this decade I think. :uhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 1/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, loopyjae said:

Her album is literally the most succesful album by a female artist this decade I think. :uhh:

That's amazing for her standards :applause: