Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,775
On 1/16/2022 at 6:55 PM, GucciOreos said:

Oh My God isn't doing that well, I expected the MV to pull more views + boost the song more on spotify

Hide contents

okay, now that I posted this it'll surely smash eventually

Patrizia is shaking

Popster for Sale 41,775
On 1/16/2022 at 7:03 PM, GucciOreos said:

apparently Unconditional by Katy is going viral on spotify too :rip:

Uncle DeShawn Ali deserves :giveup:

I will love you, Uncle DeShawn Ali

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

The fact that Katy Kats have the audacity to drag Gaga , when Shallow is having more streams daily than Katy's brand new song and also that song didn't even chart on B100:rip::rip:

Imagine what will happen if Katy ever have again a single with traces of success, there will become insufferable:awkney:

Imagine your fave's latest 30 singles serving OUT-OUT or #89 -OUT and still coming for lady gaga:rip: 

And not only this ,but coming for an artist that she just starred on two successful movies, won an Oscar,is nominated for Best Album at Grammys and probably for Best Actress at Oscars(again) and is respected from everyone ,from the music industry to the movie industry and from the fashion industry to politicians and also from the GP. And you have the audacity to come for this artist,while your fave is a grammyless singer that can't sing and performs with toilet papers and poops on her Vegas shows 

:katy_pie:

Spoiler

Love Katy tho:love:just hate her fans

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 1/16/2022 at 7:25 PM, little legend said:

Gaga's songs are so fun and bit weird . So I'm surprised that none of them managed to go viral on Tik Tok. 

exactly, it's puzzling to me 

Popster for Sale 44,631

Katy has such a great voice for pop, it has a lot of personality and she's able to carry so much emotion. Even if she's not the best live, I still love her voice.

Edited by GucciOreos

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 1/17/2022 at 12:55 AM, little legend said:

Gaga's songs are so fun and bit weird . So I'm surprised that none of them managed to go viral on Tik Tok. 

I remember Judas was viral last summer. The streams also increased a lot. Also Poker Face was viral too.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 1/16/2022 at 7:41 PM, Adarsh said:

I remember Judas was viral last summer. The streams also increased a lot. Also Poker Face was viral too.

I want a song to re-enter top 200 though :katy:

maybe I'm being too greedy

On 1/16/2022 at 2:32 PM, GucciOreos said:

Katy has such a great voice for pop, it has a lot of personality and she's able to carry so much emotion. Even if she's not the best live, I still love her voice.

Charts thread - we don't talk about fads

• lol 2