Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,044
On 1/8/2022 at 1:48 PM, Andreu said:

Omg if the announcement is the top gun song exists :darkmode:

That couldn't be a project she's currently working since it's a song that has been allegedly recorded for over a year now.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,854
On 1/8/2022 at 3:58 PM, Miaou said:

What a sh!t weather today

I hate winter so much 

we need sun and sky blue :lesson:

be glad you aren’t living in a country that gets like 4 months of sunshine and 5 months of minus degrees :mess:

spacer.png

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 2,981
On 1/8/2022 at 1:44 PM, Aloe said:

I just know Dua will serve a better album than Gaga’s next pop album again :katy:

Dua will serve  a better pop album than Gaga because Gaga will make an album full of ballads like ARUTW:zoom:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,044

After streaming It's All Coming Back to Me Now on a loop for 1 hour I can now, for the first time as a stan, say that I'd be down for an album full of ballads/power-ballads from Gagsus.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 45,044

Gaga already snatched back some of the gays with Chromatica. Now it's time to please the GP, release and promote the Top Gun song to bring in hype for Ballad-Ga again (which never left since Shallow has been charting on the top 200 since its release) and then follow it up with smash ballad album LG7.

Then LG8 can be a whole new chapter/genre for her aiming for critical acclaim. 

And then I woke up! :bebe:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,981
On 1/8/2022 at 3:25 PM, GucciOreos said:

Gaga already snatched back some of the gays with Chromatica. Now it's time to please the GP, release and promote the Top Gun song to bring in hype for Ballad-Ga again (which never left since Shallow has been charting on the top 200 since its release) and then follow it up with smash ballad album LG7.

Then LG8 can be a whole new chapter/genre for her aiming for critical acclaim. 

And then I woke up! :bebe:

it's actually a very nice prospect:applause:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 45,044
On 1/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, ReadyGaga said:

it's actually a very nice prospect:applause:

It'd be very interesting if she decided to go big with the visuals for a stripped back/ballad album also. It doesn't have to be Joanne 0.2.

Like the cat said though, we'll be getting trash labs products though :applause:

• love 1