Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260

(VIA GD) SAG:

SAG are definitely going to the most determinative precursor. 74% of their nominees in the last 10 years went on to be nominated for the Oscar, higher than BAFTA, AACTA, Globes and CCA.

Stewart, Kidman and Gaga should definitely make it. A combination of AACTA + CCA + Drama Globe had also a 90% chance of a SAG nomination. The only misses in the last 10 years were Huppert and Negga in 2016 and Ronan in 2019 (out of 31 with that combination). Ironically all 3 were Oscar nominated in the end anyway, shows how strong of a combination that is.

Since the year 2000, only 6 actresses missed the Oscars after being nominated for Best Actress Drama, Critics Choice and SAG (out of 59 total). And the last time it happened was 2016 with Amy Adams.

For actresses who made Drama and CCA but missed SAG, the chance is considerably reduced to 63%, and they’re likely fighting for the 5th slot at best.

See figures below:

BXLHLM6.png

zpotIbQ.png

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 900

The only sure nominee right now for best actress seems like Kristen Stewart.  Everybody else is up in the air.

That said, I'd be surprised if Gaga isn't nominated.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260

Critic Score - 🍅 63 (+1) w/ 327 (+2) reviews 

Audience Score - 🍿 83% (=)

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

Note:

1 review added 1/03- 1/1 FRESH 🍅 

5 reviews added 1/04 - 5/5 FRESH 🍅 

2 reviews added 1/05 - 2/2 FRESH 🍅 

5 reviews added 1/06 - 2/5 FRESH 🤢 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 14

Kindness Admin 7,529
On 1/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, BenG said:

@admin, can we please have the :carpet_anus: emote? Thanks.

164140963065062582-8197571121.png

The way I almost reactivated flop just to flop this post :kiss:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Kindness Admin 7,529
On 1/6/2022 at 9:21 PM, Doncho said:

If Gaga doesnt get nominated at the Oscars, it wont be a snub. This year the Actress category is PACKED. That said, Im still expecting her to get in

I agree with this. I haven't seen all the movies, but she deserves a nom. I do think in the end she'll fall out of my top 5, but we'll see!

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260

what a beautiful post, I love her so much. I love her taking a photo with her Palm Spring Icon Award, she’s so adorable.

AND CAMPAIGNING! YAS GAGA…love that her first insta post is her with her Icon Award, what a boss

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 6
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 319
On 1/6/2022 at 9:54 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

what a beautiful post, I love her so much. I love her taking a photo with her Palm Spring Icon Award, she’s so adorable.

AND CAMPAIGNING! YAS GAGA…love that her first insta post is her with her Icon Award, what a boss

Wow she looks stunning!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 1/7/2022 at 12:53 AM, PanPikus said:

Mother Monster wake up!!! :lesson:

Whew my impacT :excuseme:

On 1/7/2022 at 3:54 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 1/7/2022 at 7:56 AM, Delusional said:

spacer.png

The lyrics are a bit "strong" but the melody and production of this track are beautiful, even the deep voice of The Weeknd. Truly my favorite Dawn track

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 1/7/2022 at 9:35 AM, Delusional said:

I don’t understand the hype. It is so boring :rip:

Maybe because compared to Take my Breath and other tracks it is catchy from the first listening (personal opinion)