Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/3/2022 at 2:18 AM, Ms I am a local said:

I mean, I get it. But it would be kinda cute if she released a 10th anniversary edition of ARTPOP that included Brooklyn Nights as a single with a bit of promo (a MV, radio promo, some performances) as a mini-era. :gaycat: To compensate for the DWUW fiasco too :dragon:

Expecting even singles from it is a bit too much. I would only accept this if she really wants to release them (these songs comes from a time when she wasn't very well so they are very personal) 

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 1/2/2022 at 9:18 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I mean, I get it. But it would be kinda cute if she released a 10th anniversary edition of ARTPOP that included Brooklyn Nights as a single with a bit of promo (a MV, radio promo, some performances) as a mini-era. :gaycat: To compensate for the DWUW fiasco too :dragon:

On 1/2/2022 at 9:35 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Expecting even singles from it is a bit too much. I would only accept this if she really wants to release them (these songs comes from a time when she wasn't very well so they are very personal) 

Yeah I cant imagine Gaga promoting a single or doing a music video just for a re release. She barely promoted Chromatica, remember? :icant:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/3/2022 at 3:00 AM, Doncho said:

Yeah I cant imagine Gaga promoting a single or doing a music video just for a re release. She barely promoted Chromatica, remember? :icant:

It has nothing to do with her not promoting Chromatica enough (which she kinda explained in one italian interview that she had difficulties with the pandemic) but the songs being old af

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 1/3/2022 at 12:43 AM, little legend said:

I guess seeing Million Reasons going  #100 (-55) and then #8 (+92) , then #88 (-80) and then #2 (+86) and so on, was iconic

It was iconic to give me heart attacks for each update on kworb iTunes chart is what it was :catwalk:

Spoiler

And let's not even talk the delusional first week tracking for PI :catwalk: constantly getting red updates after day 2 while we were still hoping the song will smash chile what an experience :catwalk:

Spoiler

A moment most horrifying in my career :creepin:

On 1/3/2022 at 1:35 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Of course, this would be a gift for her fans.

On 1/3/2022 at 2:00 AM, Doncho said:

Well, if we have this mindset... She'll never promote ever again... Which is a possibility :cm:

A Popster Is Born 11,536

Promoted or not, I would love to hear those unreleased songs. Obviously Brooklyn Nights is amazing and Tea instrumental snippet sounded really nice so I'm curious about other songs. 

If pushing that petition makes her team think about releasing something for us, why not do this? I see nothing wrong in it. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,365

Plss the Joanne era was a million times more exciting than anything that has come after that yes she might have worn JeAnS11!11 but we got a lot of performances and content almost everyday

Moderator 17,111
On 1/3/2022 at 9:06 AM, Andreu said:

Plss the Joanne era was a million times more exciting than anything that has come after that yes she might have worn JeAnS11!11 but we got a lot of performances and content almost everyday

And we got this outfit during Joanne

grammys-2017-best-of-04.jpg

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

I'm so bored at work that I decided to lurk on FadDaily for the first time in like 5 months and there's a rumour there that HOG 2 will come soon too, that focuses on Patrizia's lesbian romance in prison :mess:

that site is truly an asylum filled with lunatics

spacer.png

• lol 14

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 1/3/2022 at 10:59 AM, Adarsh said:

I didn’t know they were making a prequel for the movie Orphan omg our Estonian queen is coming back 

spacer.png

I hate that they made that psycho Estonian in the movie, when in real life it was a woman from Czech Republic :mess:

I am the ONLY Estonian queen :lesson:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 1/3/2022 at 3:05 PM, donatellab said:

I hate that they made that psycho Estonian in the movie, when in real life it was a woman from Czech Republic :mess:

I am the ONLY Estonian queen :lesson:

For some reason I’ve always been fascinated by Estonia. I wish I can visit some day :flutter:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 1/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, Adarsh said:

For some reason I’ve always been fascinated by Estonia. I wish I can visit some day :flutter:

Time for a popster party trip to Estonia methinks

86-D19887-655-D-44-C0-94-A5-8065-BE03032

• yaas, gaga 1