Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 12/29/2021 at 10:34 PM, Delusional said:

OMG rising as it should

spacer.png

Do you know which song has the parallel freefall to Stupid Love? :mess:

Edited by BenG

Popster to Popster 2,981
On 12/30/2021 at 12:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

When I’m Gone by Katy not even top 10 on US iTunes and barely 100k views after 6 hours 

Not even a song with great potential can save her :dead:

She’s f* king over :rip:

Yet his fanbase seems numerous on social media! They make a lot of noise but in the end there are only 4 of them left

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,865
On 12/30/2021 at 12:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

When I’m Gone by Katy not even top 10 on US iTunes and barely 100k views after 6 hours 

This is actually sad

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 12/29/2021 at 11:20 PM, Fame Romance said:

Great potential?

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,499
On 12/29/2021 at 5:20 PM, Fame Romance said:

Hate to say it, but it appears so. She’s now just a legacy artist. At least she has 13 top 10 hits that she can thrive off of for the rest of her career. 

It’s a shame, because WIG probably has the most potential out of all the million droplets she’s released since 2018/2019. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/30/2021 at 1:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

I really don't think she can recover from this falling. Even a song like Stupid Love (that people here likes to drag) with nice peaks WW feels like a dream for her in this time and period

Popster to Popster 4,499
On 12/29/2021 at 6:05 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I really don't think she can recover from this falling. Even a song like Stupid Love (that people here likes to drag) with nice peaks WW feels like a dream for her in this time and period

Stupid Love actually made some noise worldwide for a cute week or two because LG has kept her name in the spotlight, appeared in major films, tv shows, etc. She also has collaborated with major artists such as Ariana to continue to have single success into her mid thirties.

What has Kathryn done besides dropping a million singles? Sell shoes and get pregnant? 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/30/2021 at 2:08 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Stupid Love actually made some noise worldwide for a cute week or two because LG has kept her name in the spotlight, appeared in major films, tv shows, etc. She also has collaborated with major artists such as Ariana to continue to have single success into her mid thirties.

What has Kathryn done besides dropping a million singles? Sell shoes and get pregnant? 

Idk but the fact that she released so many other singles with no effect is really what makes me think that she can't recover. Gaga's career path in comparison has been very smart and unique, she's always going to have people's attention through her talent and versatility

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,030
x3
On 12/30/2021 at 1:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

Why the meltdowns? 

Not even being top 10 on iTunes and almost 100k views after 6 hours are amazing for her standards:applause::applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 12/29/2021 at 9:48 PM, little legend said:

Why the meltdowns? 

Not even being top 10 on iTunes and almost 100k views after 6 hours are amazing for her standards:applause::applause:

190k views in Alesso YouTube channel after 10 hours

• shook 1