Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 12/24/2021 at 1:06 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Well I didn't have calculus past high school so I won't even bother posting my university grades :icant:

It's useless in the field tbh, but useful if you're a professor/researcher.. at work it's just basic math, estimates and excel :icant:

i can't even fathom how I devoured all of Calculus during my college days :dead:

Algebra, Trigo, Analytic and Solid Geometry, Probability and Statistics will never left me tho even if i aint using those at work

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788
On 12/24/2021 at 10:43 AM, Delusional said:

My late two cents on driving - I think I’m literally gonna be tragic

spacer.png

I'm very happy about not giving a f- about having a drivers_license.mp3

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,181

When Gaga gets Tradional Pop Vocal album and/or Pop Dup/Grammy, she'll break her tie with Adele and Barbra Streisand as the female artist in HISTORY with the most Pop Field Grammy wins (currently 6) :oscar:

Only Tony Bennett has more in that field overall, including 13 for Traditional Pop Vocal Album, 2 for Pop Duo/Group and 1 Pop Solo

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 12/24/2021 at 3:51 PM, Fame Romance said:

When Gaga gets Tradional Pop Vocal album and/or Pop Dup/Grammy, she'll break her tie with Adele and Barbra Streisand as the female artist in HISTORY with the most Pop Field Grammy wins (currently 6) :oscar:

Only Tony Bennett has more in that field overall, including 13 for Traditional Pop Vocal Album, 2 for Pop Duo/Group and 1 Pop Solo

Tony and Gaga are the king and queen of pop :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 12/24/2021 at 12:08 PM, Fame Romance said:

Funny that Love for Sale has outsold and is currently charting higher than Red TV in both irrelevant markets France and Japan despite coming out a month and a half earlier

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

T

Spoiler

alenT 

Spoiler

and T

Spoiler

aste

Spoiler

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 12/24/2021 at 12:44 PM, Fame Romance said:

Global SMASH

By the way Up is at 410M streams, good for a local hit :jam:

her biggest song, thank you Bad Bunny and J Balvin (both of which have bigger ones :applause:)