Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 12/23/2021 at 8:18 PM, PanPikus said:

I'm a pretty good driver, almost 7 years of experience, had a love / hate relationship with math at school because of horrible teachers but I forgot a lot anyway.

How do I classify? :jailga:

A vers :jailga:

• paws up 1

I can’t imagine how I would do without  driving too. It gives me that sense of self-sufficiency, I’ve always went by bike or scooter when I was younger and I hate being buses/trains reliant (at least when I’m around my hometown, then for big cities that’s another matter). 

I also consider myself a good driver and I always have to pick up friends on the way, some people couldn’t go out without me serving as their driver :enigma:

As for maths, I was doing cute at school but never touched it again right after (besides economics or marketing classes). 

• love 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 12/23/2021 at 3:04 PM, BenG said:

How do you know you suck without having a drivers licence to properly drive? :ohhh:

Work experience >>> studies

Reveal hidden contents

:icant:

I’m taking driving lessons and I succeed the theoretical part with no problem the driving teachers always keeps asking me to re-do things I already did :eyega: (or maybe it’s just so that I pay more money for courses :icant:)

+ in France most schools teach you on manual cars and not automatic ones which are easier

Anyways I’m just trying to get the drivers licence to put it on my CV because in Paris it’s absolutely useless and even counterproductive to drive on a daily basis compared to taking the metro :icant:

On 12/23/2021 at 10:22 AM, Fame Romance said:

in Paris it’s absolutely useless and even counterproductive to drive on a daily basis

I just want to say arrondissement is my favorite french word, whew the flavor

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,548
On 12/23/2021 at 4:22 PM, Fame Romance said:

+ in France most schools teach you on manual cars and not automatic ones which are easier

There’s nothing difficult with a manual gear though :happydance:

It's also more economical :jailga:

Now who was bashing this earlier? :icant:

‘Emily in Paris’ Review: Season 2 Offers Little More Than a Shallow Escape to France

Lily Collins returns in the Emmy-nominated Netflix series that's still struggling to justify the attention.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/12/emily-in-paris-review-season-2-netflix-bad-1234687263/

The shade in the title lmao

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 12/23/2021 at 9:00 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Now who was bashing this earlier? :icant:

‘Emily in Paris’ Review: Season 2 Offers Little More Than a Shallow Escape to France

Lily Collins returns in the Emmy-nominated Netflix series that's still struggling to justify the attention.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/12/emily-in-paris-review-season-2-netflix-bad-1234687263/

The shade in the title lmao

People are just way too uptight. It’s a silly little show that’s not meant to be taken seriously.

• paws up 1