Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,030
On 12/20/2021 at 4:04 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

I remember when Gaga only had one song above 100M on Spotify

Dean Winchester Spn GIF

Now she has a 1B+ song and a handful other 600M+

dean winchester GIF

and a 700M+ song!

soon to be 4 (when BR, ARTW and PF also pass the mark)

• yaas, gaga 1

On 12/20/2021 at 9:04 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

I remember when Gaga only had one song above 100M on Spotify

dean winchester GIF

I remember constant threads on ATRL, name artist who doesn't have song over 300M. Funny how those threads completely stopped 

dean winchester GIF

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,947
On 12/20/2021 at 4:45 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Are you overworked or lost your mind? Please, just because you and we all suffer that there’s no ww tour, doesn’t mean we can go and start being delusional. :flutter:

Well it’s not a secret that Katy’s performances have the « wow » factors because her voice is her weakest thing

Edited by ViviLittleM

On 12/20/2021 at 11:29 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Well it’s not her a secret that Katy’s performances have the « wow » factors because her voice is her weakest thing

Katy *can* be entertaining but it has a lot to do with visuals and props. Gaga commands the stage with her presence alone. Add Gaga's voice and there's zero competition.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/20/2021 at 5:29 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well it’s not her a secret that Katy’s performances have the « wow » factors because her voice is her weakest thing

I agree. Katy is a good performer in terms of the show and props however, I know I may sound cheesy and biased but I would take Gaga anywhere and anytime, stripped or with big production over a Katy Perry show. And I do not see anything even remotely bad with Enigma. I really don’t care about outfits or wigs. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/20/2021 at 5:32 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Katy *can* be entertaining but it has a lot to do with visuals and props. Gaga commands the stage with her presence alone. Add Gaga's voice and there's zero competition.

Exactly. 

A Popster Is Born 13,486

The fact that the only thing people remember from Katy’s biggest performance ever is a shark prop  :mess:

Although her shows have amazing production value and she’s entertaining :applause:

Edited by Adarsh
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 14,864
On 12/20/2021 at 6:01 PM, Adarsh said:

The fact that the only thing people remember from Katy’s biggest performance ever is a shark prop  :mess:

Although her shows have amazing production value and she’s entertaining :applause:

To be fair, prop or not she's the only one I remember –sans Gaga's, ofc–

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/20/2021 at 6:01 PM, Adarsh said:

True

• love 1