Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 12/17/2021 at 8:12 PM, PanPikus said:

Also Al Pacino got nominated :shakes:

His 1st nom I guess? 

He's the best among males on HoG

Jared is like... :wtfga:

Moderator 17,056
On 12/17/2021 at 11:35 PM, zoldyck said:

from France, UK and Brazil are disappointing. Especially when these countries are the one that supports her most 

That is, and I mean that, truly just propaganda by our French users. Having one well supported era with ASIB but basically ignoring Joanne and Chromatica is not being a big supporter.

Moderator 17,056
On 12/17/2021 at 11:43 PM, zoldyck said:

It is doing great, but compare to other countries it is underwhelming. Like House of Gucci is outdoing Suicide Squad and Jungle Cruise in most of Europe except for UK. Relatively it is one of weaker market of HOG.

You forger that these were released in summer, where more theaters were open, the situation was less dire and people just wanted mindless entertainment.

For the current situation, it's doing better than expected because the name Lady Gaga is an audience magnet. This would flop just as hard as Ridleys other movie this year of not for Gaga.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
On 12/18/2021 at 7:49 PM, Miaou said:

Hair Body Face and Heal Me slaying this morning in my bed :giveup:

ugh this album is truly a masterpiece :giveup: her magnum opus with TFM :giveup:

Heal Me is simply one of the best pop songs ever written!!

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 12/18/2021 at 3:27 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Îm kinda surprised they didn’t release a Blu-ray like Cheek to cheek Live! with Love For Sale CBS show. For CTc it was PBS but still

They might, around Emmy season