Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,031
On 12/16/2021 at 12:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

No one is coming for Joanne, relax. It’s a cute and needed album. 

Calling it jopanned, Gaga sick and twisted white demon for creating it is not coming for it? :jailga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,999
On 12/16/2021 at 12:25 PM, Fame Romance said:

Blocked by Spider-Man (which did 3.3M :dead:) as expected but good debut I guess? 

Did Spidey outsell the rest of the box office combined? :mess:

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/16/2021 at 1:27 PM, GucciOreos said:

Calling it jopanned, Gaga sick and twisted white demon for creating it is not coming for it? :jailga:

Boo, where were you when people called Chromatica Traumatica, when people called Justin Mustin? Like, chill. 

On 12/16/2021 at 1:25 PM, Fame Romance said:

Blocked by Spider-Man (which did 3.3M :dead:) as expected but good debut I guess? 

Yeah it’s cute. 

Also yesterday there were only previews (one show per night and not even every cinema had it), the “official” release day is today. 

• yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,028
x3
On 12/16/2021 at 1:26 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Not you, again, starting this bs. Will you again say you did not say a word and everyone else started talking first about  SL? Enough.

Why are you so pressed?:icant:

No one is starting anything and no drama is happening here. I don't know what's in your mind but i will pray for you.

:mess:

Edited by little legend the Emperor

Popster for Sale 45,031
On 12/16/2021 at 12:30 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Boo, where were you when people called Chromatica Traumatica, when people called Justin Mustin? Like, chill. 

But it's not like @Delusional was being super serious about it though :toofunny:

Neither was I 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,028
x3
On 12/16/2021 at 1:27 PM, GucciOreos said:

Call it jopanned, Gaga sick and twisted and all these while a few days ago he was starting a revolution against the Stupid Love shades:icant:

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 12/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

Call it jopanned, Gaga sick and twisted and all these while a few days ago he was starting a revolution against the Stupid Love shades:icant:

spacer.png

Yeah, and you were universally panned for your behaviour and a mod posted about his actions towards you. Next time, think twice. Grow up. 

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 12/16/2021 at 11:03 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

Why are you so pressed?:icant:

No one is starting anything and no drama is happening here. I don't know what's in your mind but i will pray for you.

:mess:

If there is no drama then don’t report it. Thank you.

• lol 2