Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,533
On 12/14/2021 at 10:54 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

:laughga:

Hide contents

GGD is doing an amazing work.

I hate it:nicki_scream:

She was so moved for this achievement now knowing that she was coming for the OSCAR right after :dead:

It’s so touching like when she was all happy and tweeted about MR going top 5 when she then had 2 more #1’s including arguably the biggest song of her career :dead:

She better get her tears ready for her AOTY and Peace Nobel Prize :arguega:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,028
x3
On 12/14/2021 at 11:03 PM, Fame Romance said:

She was so moved for this achievement now knowing that she was coming for the OSCAR right after :dead:

It’s so touching like when she was all happy and tweeted about MR going top 5 when she then had 2 more #1’s including arguably the biggest song of her career :dead:

I think she knew that maybe she won't win the Oscar for best actress, so that was her chance of making the "Oscar best actress winning" speech

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 12/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

:laughga:

Hide contents

GGD is doing an amazing work.

I hate it:nicki_scream:

I always cringe when she says the GerMANOTTAS. I have to skip those seconds Im sorry :bebe:

But this win was such a surprise honestly. Very deserved!

• shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,613
On 12/14/2021 at 11:03 PM, Fame Romance said:

She was so happy, won 2/2 awards that night only to find out a bit later that Arabella was dying :bebe:😭

• shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,611

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T2tTnZl0hgCyGxTWY9clu8yaHdwyRZpOVe0mXD7OY6E/edit?usp=sharing

Just wanted to share this spreadsheet that I've been compiling, I update it almost everyday. On it you will see the list of the Top 12 actresses in the running for BA at the Oscars and the list of their nominations at Critics circles and other places including the Critics Choice and the Golden Globes. I also included a running total of their list of nominations and wins and I think for the most part everything that has happened so far has been updated. I may be missing something but I’ve done my best.

IN ADDITION to that I also have included ongoing Domestic box office grosses of the movies that the actresses are in and ongoing RT and MC scores of their movies. I hope you guys find it useful!!! Ill share the link, im not incredibly familiar with Google docs but I think if you save the link you should be able to see any updates I make so feel free to check it throughout award season :) 

• paws up 8
  • shook 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 6

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 12/14/2021 at 7:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T2tTnZl0hgCyGxTWY9clu8yaHdwyRZpOVe0mXD7OY6E/edit?usp=sharing

Just wanted to share this spreadsheet that I've been compiling, I update it almost everyday. On it you will see the list of the Top 12 actresses in the running for BA at the Oscars and the list of their nominations at Critics circles and other places including the Critics Choice and the Golden Globes. I also included a running total of their list of nominations and wins and I think for the most part everything that has happened so far has been updated. I may be missing something but I’ve done my best.

IN ADDITION to that I also have included ongoing Domestic box office grosses of the movies that the actresses are in and ongoing RT and MC scores of their movies. I hope you guys find it useful!!! Ill share the link, im not incredibly familiar with Google docs but I think if you save the link you should be able to see any updates I make so feel free to check it throughout award season :) 

Wow amazing! Thanks for your dedication. Keep posting it when you update it!

I was given the contract for the writing gig, and it says they can change my article at their discretion. What if instead of publishing "Godga is a Legend", they change my articles and say "NRO is bigger than the Cure"? :darkmode:

• shook 1
  • lol 7
  • love 1

On 12/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga´s Spotify update:

Dawn Of Chromatica - 50.011.286 (+121.180)

This is actually doing good numbers for a remix album.

I still stream this almost every other day. I have a definitive Chromatica +remixes playlist. What an experience :dean_scream:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865
On 12/15/2021 at 9:50 AM, PerfectGUY said:

This would've been funnier if Gaga is still a part of it :icant:

Top Gun teas, July 2019 -> June 2020 -> Nov 2021 - June 2022? :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,613
On 12/15/2021 at 2:50 AM, PerfectGUY said:

Even if just considered for a role, DeLady GaGa strikes again :pillow:

On 12/15/2021 at 5:02 AM, FRANZGA said:

This would've been funnier if Gaga is still a part of it :icant:

Top Gun teas, July 2019 -> June 2020 -> Nov 2021 - June 2022? :icant:

That's what makes me believe that GodGa song is real. Delay after delay :flutter:

Popster for Sale 41,999

Spidey is coming to shatter records :dead:

Odeon: More than 400,000 advance tickets sold, surpassing Avengers: EndGame and more than 3x of No Time to Die.

Vue: 150,000 tickets sold in the first 24 hours, which is 5x of No Time to Die. It will be the most watched film in Vue’s history for a Wednesday.

Cineworld: Highest pre-sales ever after one day.

Edited by BenG
  • shook 2