Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Just give her the Oscar…

She lived as Patrizia for 9 months, made her own investigation about the case, she has the exact mannerism and accent as Patrizia, wrote an 80 pages biography about her and even considered that she would have high colestrol levels due to extreme stress and would looked puffed out in the end…

I have never seen someone took a role this seriously.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 12/14/2021 at 5:49 AM, 0707alp said:

Just give her the Oscar…

She lived as Patrizia for 9 months, made her own investigation about the case, she has the exact mannerism and accent as Patrizia, wrote an 80 pages biography about her and even considered that she would have high colestrol levels due to extreme stress and would looked puffed out in the end…

I have never seen someone took a role this seriously.

This reminds me of the time she stayed hung by a rope upside down for hours. It was for that Louvre exhibition I think. 

Edit: found the photo

spacer.png

Edited by Adarsh

Popster This Way 868
On 12/14/2021 at 5:27 AM, Aloe said:

Was Mariah the one who set the record for number 1 during Christmas week and then OUT the following week? :icant: if so her relevance is really only tied to Christmas which is iconic yet sad 

Her peers(except for Madge and Celine Dion) are either retired or dead:bradley:, most pop stars from 80’s didn’t live a long life.

At least she’s still in spotlight, even if it’s  just for Christmas :enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 12/13/2021 at 10:42 PM, Gabi said:

Her peers(except for Madge and Celine Dion) are either retired or dead:bradley:, most pop stars from 80’s didn’t live a long life.

At least she’s still in spotlight, even if it’s  just for Christmas :enigma:

Mariah "release" is 1990 :gaga-thanks:

A Popster Is Born 16,748

30's US Vinyl Sales

1st week: 108k 

2nd week: 50k 

3rd week: 35k 

Total (21 days): 193k 

She's an album seller through and through :dead:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 868
On 12/14/2021 at 9:44 AM, emig_09 said:

Mariah "release" is 1990 :gaga-thanks:

I know but people like to compare her to Celin and Whitney Houston, made me feel like she belongs to an older generation than other 90s artist:laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 12/13/2021 at 10:51 PM, Gabi said:

I know but people like to compare her to Celin and Whitney Houston, made me feel like she belongs to an older generation than other 90s artist:laughga:

That's true :icant:

On 12/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, Gabi said:

On 12/13/2021 at 8:57 PM, emig_09 said:

That's true :icant:

If we're going of vocals yes, they are often grouped together.

I wonder how such things worked, like you all want to win the award and you have to talk to each other and stuff :icant:

If I were in that situation I'd find the whole ordeal insufferable unless I'm close friends with other nominees and I don't mind them winning it :mess:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 12/14/2021 at 9:36 AM, HitTheBoat said:

Having a piano in the background is very Gaga to me

Also very old Hollywood movie star when actors were expected to sing and play instruments. 

• paws up 1