Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 12/13/2021 at 11:10 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Jessica Chastain, The Eyes of Tammy Faye

Olivia Colman, The Lost Daughter

Alana Haim, Licorice Pizza

Agathe Rousselle, Titane

Kristen Stewart, Spencer

Gaga missed out on a nom at the Chicago film critics circle  FYI 

The Lakes Region is not loving Patrizia it seems

First Detroit now Chicago..

Also, how many hours til CC? 

A Popster Is Born 11,824

The fact that we are talking about Grammys, Globes, Critics Choice and Oscars like it aint nothing :oscar:

Gaga really improved her career since post-ARTPOP. Im so proud of her and its amazing to see her being recognized and respected by both her music and acting skills. She really has nothing to prove

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 10

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242
On 12/13/2021 at 10:46 AM, FRANZGA said:

A little over an hour, 12pm EST one hour and 12 minutes away!

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 12/13/2021 at 12:46 PM, FRANZGA said:

1 hour and 10 minutes

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 12/13/2021 at 12:46 PM, FRANZGA said:

minutes I think

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 12/13/2021 at 4:46 PM, Delusional said:

Is #1 I Like It ?

Dákiti is definitely bigger overall, but I was thinking about his songs as a lead. Otherwise it would be more difficult to rank but I guess Yonaguni would be his 4th behind Dákiti, I like it and Te Bote

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

A nom is a nom, but the golden globes is kinda over, tho:

"I don't think anyone would use that kind of nomination in an outward-facing way to promote clients,´' says one talent representative currently heading an Oscar bid for a noted actress. 'It could have a negative effect.' Our campaign mastermind cited earlier (now coordinating several campaigns) speculates that stars could push back, too. 'Let's say they give it to a certain actress and she says, 'Uh, I don't want it,'" the strategist says. Potential nominees could be shamed by the public if they embrace an honor from a group that hasn't enacted tangible change, which is why any sort of in-person appearance by an honoree seems out of the question."

https://ew.com/awards/golden-globes/golden-globes-2022-comeback-slammed-hollywood-insiders/

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 12/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

"I don't think anyone would use that kind of nomination in an outward-facing way to promote clients,´' says one talent representative currently heading an Oscar bid for a noted actress. 'It could have a negative effect.' Our campaign mastermind cited earlier (now coordinating several campaigns) speculates that stars could push back, too. 'Let's say they give it to a certain actress and she says, 'Uh, I don't want it,'" the strategist says. Potential nominees could be shamed by the public if they embrace an honor from a group that hasn't enacted tangible change, which is why any sort of in-person appearance by an honoree seems out of the question."

https://ew.com/awards/golden-globes/golden-globes-2022-comeback-slammed-hollywood-insiders/

yes, but they still have a "power"

for example, Penelope Cruz or Jennifer Hudson loosing a nod is almost killing their possibilities for Oscars

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 12/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Yeah wbk about this. But the industry is so fake. Most artist will probably say nothing and still celebrate if they win :enigma:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 12/13/2021 at 12:59 PM, FRANZGA said:

It looks like Being The Ricardos is still growing in RT. 71% now

We really thought that it's over for Kidman huh :icant:

for me is over for Chastain... but we'll see 

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 12/13/2021 at 12:59 PM, FRANZGA said:

It looks like Being The Ricardos is still growing in RT. 71% now

We really thought that it's over for Kidman huh :icant:

A reverse HoG experience :bebe:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

chile

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51ko839o8aaa77/coming-to-gta-online-a-new-station-from-rosalia-x-arca-and-station-upd

"An all-new station, MOTOMAMI Los Santos hosted by ROSALÍA and longtime Rockstar collaborator Arca, plays everything from artists such as Caroline Polachek to Daddy Yankee, Mr. Fingers, and Aventura, as well as ROSALÍA's first single from her forthcoming MOTOMAMI album, “LA FAMA” with The Weeknd, tracks from Arca, and an exclusive song from Bad Gyal produced by The Music Locker’s own Keinemusik, and much more."

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1